• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Encounter Helper - updated to v0.7

DragoonLance

First Post
I used this over the weekend, and gotta say it worked much better than the little notecards I'd been using, anything that takes up less space behind the screen is welcome. Awesome work! :cool:

Emryys

Explorer
Very Nice :)

Wouldn't mind a way to cycle through the Initiative list to keep track of who's turn it is... perhaps have the combatant highlighted in the list and use the space bar. Incorporating delay/ready could then be next, while still remaining simple.

Orcus Porkus

First Post
good stuff. Thanks a lot. I'm going to use it. I like that you didn't try to create an encounter simulator with dice rolls and everything. This is very nifty. I only wish I could save encounters so I can prepare them in advance.

Edit: Never mind, there is a save menu when you right click

Last edited:

insideru

First Post
And here's my Christmas gift to you. This update took the longest but it also was the most difficult one to date.

Hope you guys like the new features, as always feel free to post any bugs you may encounter or any requests you may have,
I'm open to all kinds of feedback,
Ins

Last edited:

insideru

First Post
Had to change a font on two buttons as i loaded the app on my laptop and the buttons looked messy, apparently that font wasn't in the Windoze default installed ones.
Also cleaned up the first post as it was tending to become gargantuan and the actual download link was hard to find.

Remove ads