DM in Towson Maryland seeking players for TTRPG games (D&D 5e most likely)

eurymakos

First Post
Hi All!

I'm a DM/GM looking to start a new group for TTRPG in-person gaming in the Towson area of Maryland.

I played AD&D in my youth and over the last ~5 years I've been running 5e games starting at Canton Games and then shifting to online and then in house games with the pandemic. While we've (my players and I) had a lot of fun playing D&D together, as time has gone by we've all moved to different areas and it has become harder to play together. For that reason, I wanted to see if there are interested players in the Towson area for a semi weekly game.

I'm looking for players who are interested in TTRPGs as a whole with the idea that once we have a reasonable group we can decide on a game to start with (D&D 3.5 or 5E, MOTW, CoC, Level Up, Old School Essentials, Mutant Epoch, Outbreak Undead, They Came from Beyond The Grave, just to name some of the possibilities). If interested, please reply to this post and we can see about chatting on Discord.

Hydradaddy69

First Post
Hi All!

I'm a DM/GM looking to start a new group for TTRPG in-person gaming in the Towson area of Maryland.

I played AD&D in my youth and over the last ~5 years I've been running 5e games starting at Canton Games and then shifting to online and then in house games with the pandemic. While we've (my players and I) had a lot of fun playing D&D together, as time has gone by we've all moved to different areas and it has become harder to play together. For that reason, I wanted to see if there are interested players in the Towson area for a semi weekly game.

I'm looking for players who are interested in TTRPGs as a whole with the idea that once we have a reasonable group we can decide on a game to start with (D&D 3.5 or 5E, MOTW, CoC, Level Up, Old School Essentials, Mutant Epoch, Outbreak Undead, They Came from Beyond The Grave, just to name some of the possibilities). If interested, please reply to this post and we can see about chatting on Discord.
Hey! I am interested in joining your group. My name is Jake and I live in the Towson area. If you’d like, you can add me on Discord, my handle is FilthyChubbs#6179

smetzger

Explorer
I am also interested. I don't have discord. You can email me scottcmetzger at gmail dot com

I have played and DMed a lot of 3.5 but am looking forward to playing in a 5e game.

Thanks,
Scott

WrigWit

First Post
Hey! I am interested in joining your group. My name is Jake and I live in the Towson area. If you’d like, you can add me on Discord, my handle is FilthyChubbs#6179
I moving to Towson next week. I am new DND 5E. Played a lot of 3.5 when I was younger. It has been longtime since I have played. I would love to find a group to play with. I have a boxer service dog named Aztec. I have discord WrigWit#8981. I am Wrigley.

Remove ads