• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Mini-Adventure Get Together?

nopantsyet

First Post
I've unfortunately missed the EN World Boston get-togethers, but I was just brainstorming and had an idea. As a DM, I get into this kind of incentuous rut. All of my style and ideas are my own and all my gaming is with me as DM so I don't see other DMs in action. Frankly, I don't know if I'm any good or if I completely suck. :rolleyes:

So i was thinking it would be cool to have a DMs-only mini-adventure get together. Get four or five DMs and and everybody brings a character and a mini-adventure. Each DM runs his adventure with the other DMs as players as an opportunity to see other DMs in action. The format could vary. Maybe do a series and only do one or two adventures each time. Maybe even a regular monthly or bi-monthly game and rotate DM each time.

Anyway, I wanted to throw the idea out there and see if any other DMs in the area would be interested.

Remove ads