• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Quests question

Caecafortuna

First Post
Are there expirations to the DM Quests? As an example, can I still finish DMing SKT hardcover and get the "Herald of the Storm King" award? Any other guidance on the timing of DM quests?

Anthraxus

Explorer
If you started any of the previous season quests during that actual season, you can finish the quest later- as long as the DM quest itself doesn't list an expiration. I hope that makes sense. :)

Caecafortuna

First Post
If you started any of the previous season quests during that actual season, you can finish the quest later- as long as the DM quest itself doesn't list an expiration. I hope that makes sense. :)

Thanks! Makes sense and it was what I assumed but sometimes logic doesn't apply to all things AL.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
I remember seeing it somewhere in the AL documentation -- if you're still working a DM Quest from a previous season, you can apply your DMing toward those quests, but you can't also apply those same DMing sessions toward quests in the current season. So if you're still working on Herald of the Storm King, you can't use those sessions toward the Tomb of Annihilation Dedicated DM Quest, as an example.

--
Pauper

NeverLucky

First Post
I remember seeing it somewhere in the AL documentation -- if you're still working a DM Quest from a previous season, you can apply your DMing toward those quests, but you can't also apply those same DMing sessions toward quests in the current season. So if you're still working on Herald of the Storm King, you can't use those sessions toward the Tomb of Annihilation Dedicated DM Quest, as an example.

--
Pauper
It's in the DM Quest FAQ.

Remove ads