• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM Screen vs. PH

Evil DM

First Post
Yes I know.

I am sorry.

I had my own group in mind with the paladin having a wis of 16 which lets him make it three times per day. ;)

And since we only had only one fight per session back in 3.5ed that would make per day equals per encounter. ;)

But this does not solve the contradiction between DC Screen and PH

Cheers, Evil DM.

firesnakearies

Explorer
Actual core rulebook trumps random other product such as a DM Screen, automatically. At least until there's an official update stating that the book is wrong.

kouk

First Post
There were several errors with the 3.5 screen I had to fix myself with pencils and stickynotes.

I swear most products must be just thrown together by marketing people who don't play, and/or with nobody who actually has access to a book within half a mile and they are just going off of memory.

EDIT: And also, there is an update for the DM screen, with a new table based on the revised skill check DCs. I haven't compared whether the update matches the actual errata, I don't have the screen and am waiting to see how many more errors show up before considering buying it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads