• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM searching for a room for GenCon

Daelkyr

First Post
Hey! This is my first year going to GenCon and I'm looking for anyone that has extra bed (or floor) and need for one more body to split room cost with. I'd be in Indianapolis from Wednesday until Sunday. I'm judging games for Baldman but with the hotel snafu, they don't have a room for me.

I'm a clean, quite, non-smoker.

- Josh

Hey! This is my first year going to GenCon and I'm looking for anyone that has extra bed (or floor) and need for one more body to split room cost with. I'd be in Indianapolis from Wednesday until Sunday. I'm judging games for Baldman but with the hotel snafu, they don't have a room for me.

I'm a clean, quite, non-smoker.

- Josh

If you're still looking I'm at the SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown.
It's a king room with a sofabed. I'm splitting it with a friend so there's room for one more if he and I sleep head-2-foot on the king. (My roommie is a snorer, though.)

We are staying Wed-Sat, then checking out noonish on Sunday. I'm not sure if they have luggage storage if you leave late Sunday, but most hotels do.

The SpringHill isn't attached to the con but is attached to a hotel that's attached to a parking garage that's attached to the convention centre. So it's close-ish. It's $180.00 per night for a total of $720 ($240 each).

Daelkyr

First Post
Out looks like over found a place for a great rate and only a 10 minute walk from the convention center. Looks like I'm going to GenCon.

Remove ads