• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [DMGuild] A work about the drow goddess Eilistraee and her faith (Forgotten Realms)

Irennan

Explorer
Hello everyone. For those of you who are interested in the drow goddess Eilistraee and her followers, I've uploaded a (free) document on the DMGuild. I've gathered all the info that I could find in printed sources and Ed Greenwood's lore, and compiled them into this work. I've also expanded upon the events in the Lady Penitent series, in light of Eilistraee's return and of what Ed has revealed about the events in those books, and included some 5e D&D rules for the holy artifacts of this goddess, and for her clergy (there are two versions of the domain: the original, and one that I made considering the feedback that I've received--although they have not been playtested).

I hope that the document is enjoyable, and (of course) feedback of all kind is welcome (I don't mind blunt comments--also, if you feel like it, a rating on the DMGuild site would certainly be appreciated).

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/176...-On-the-drow-goddess-Eilistraee-and-her-Faith

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads