Free DM's Guild Five-Star Freebies

CapnZapp

Legend
What I would like to have is an easy sure-fire way of navigating between a mention of a product in a thread like this one, the purchase page over at the DMsG, and a discussion thread of the product back here at EN World.

That is, when I hear about a stuff in this thread, have the buy page one-click away, and then be able to discuss it "properly" (meaning not the reviews or product questions allowed at the DMsG itself, since a full discussion includes a lot of back and forth, would obscure prospective buyers overview, and, I imagine, each post would be individually subject to being removed by the DMsG vendors; nor do I want to have such a discussion on the ENWorld product page assuming these will mirror the DMsG products)

ENWorld mention --> DMsG purchase
....................... --> ENWorld proper discussion thread

Win :)

Giant2005

First Post
My Epic Level Handbook is back! In a sense at least - it has a new name and a bit more content. I also increased its resolution a little bit and took the time to hyperlink the contents page.
Anyway, I'd love it if you could give the new version another review. You can find it here.

Inconnunom

Explorer
I just wanted to shout, cheer, and do a quick victory dance.
Recipe Crafting for Consumables just hit 100 sales and 750 overall downloads (when you include free). So I'm going to go back and make some drop in monsters for everyone that use the new mechanics. (Assassins with crippling poison, goblin tinkerers, etc.) People have been really kind. Although I doubt I could turn this into a profitable venture, the enthusiasm has been really encouraging and motivating.

Snoring Rock

Explorer
Is it just me, or is it really annoying that DM's Guild doesn't have a category for "Adventures"? I was looking for cheap adventures to pass to my nephews this weekend and was really annoyed that I couldn't find a filter to just get adventures. (ETA: Nevermind - I just found it buried under "Sourcebooks" - where I'm sure I looked before. Oh well)

So this is me saying that reviews of good adventures on DM's Guild would be much appreciated. Especially ones that I could pass to 10-12 year old boys who are really into D&D and are at that age where they have the time to play it a lot...

I have one on DM's Guild for your nephews... its a short adventure called "The Tower of Bondage". It is one level and designed for 3rd and 4th level characters. Its only my first, but I plan to add levels to it if I get support. Be sure to search The Tower of Bondage! I agree, I wish they had a category called ADVENTURES.

Azurewraith

Explorer
I have one on DM's Guild for your nephews... its a short adventure called "The Tower of Bondage". It is one level and designed for 3rd and 4th level characters. Its only my first, but I plan to add levels to it if I get support. Be sure to search The Tower of Bondage! I agree, I wish they had a category called ADVENTURES.
Sounds raunchy...

aco175

Legend
There is a location to search for adventures. On the left, choose Product Type, Sourcebooks, Adventures. You can also sort by added date to show you the newest first.
I have an adventure posted you can try, Southcrypt Pass. It is fairly easy and you can break it down in two parts for less time if you need. It is for 4-5th level and follows LMoP if you wish. Cheers

Laznabog

First Post
This thread was a great idea. I like to look at anything I get there before I pay for it, and this thread helped we narrow the field.

Two I found that I enjoyed and don't think were mentioned here.

Feats Vol 1 There are a lot of "half feats" here. I think there should be many more of those.

Genie Origin for Sorcerer Some people in the review think it is a little OP, citing a route to temporary extra spells known, but I don't have a problem with that. It looks very flavorful, like it would be fun to play, and isn't over the top.

I plan to allow both these resources to my players.....in addition to a few mentioned in this thread.

Remove ads