• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 (help) -Lv 5 Campaign: The Chaos Hunters

DJ_draken07

First Post
Setting: Magic Industrial Revolution (Med Evil with 1800's Tech but The Tech is run by Magic energy but the Factories Produce a magic waste)

Story (so far): Galolee's (The planet) Government has fall from a powerful storm that came from The Infinite layers of the abyss, The storm ranned Countless of demons, Then after killing and feeding on everyone in The cities they flee back to the source of the storm.

Right now the party is in a town called Cliffside and This is the list of things I want to get done I havent work on yet, If you got some Ideas please post or Instant Message me (I rather you instant message me but I take whatever you can help me with ^_^ )

1. Make 4 NPCs of the Chaos Hunters
- Grindal (Female Leader of the Chaos Hunters, She formed the Group because 7 years ago The Storms has first appeared in Galolee, and She wants to find the source of the problem and try to save everyone from these storms. She is also very talented fighter with a Katana)
- Grange (Male Ex Retired Soldier for The Goverment of Galolee. He drives the Chaos Hunter Vehicle - The land dragon. He joined the group because he was getting bored sitting around the house doing nothing LOL , He is very Talented with some magic, and Very talented with ManaTech Guns)
- Beowolf (A mysterous male that follows Grindal around in the begining years of the Chaos Hunters , He is very strong and Very powerful in Psionic Powers. He doesnt talk much but He is very Protective of Grindal. But whenever Beowolf loses control of his Mind he transform into a Red Dragon and Destorys whatever in his path until He calms down)
- Arisa (A young Female spellcaster that watchs over the Land dragon most of the time, by casting defensive or Illusion spells or whatever it takes to protect the Chaos hunters. She is also the eyes of the Chaos Hunters by Using magic to see somewhat of the future to track down the Storms.)

2. Create The manaTech Vehicle, The Land Dragon... I was thinking of a RV shape vehicle , Heavyly armored , with a ManaTech Gun on Top of it that needs to be control by someone shooting it , and someone feeding the ammo to it. It will have tracks, So basicly its almost like a tank. OH And like Most manatech Equipment , If anyone Dispells magic , they can turn off the Vehicle and anything manatech within 1d4 +1 rounds.

3. If anyone is going join the Chaos Hunters, They gotta do some type of test to proove that they are good enough to join.

4. What kind of Campaign can I do with the Party and The Chaos Hunters together but yet.. Not together but doing the same mission?

5. Any other information will be fine.

----------------

The party in my group is

Human - lv 5 Fighter
Warforged - Lv 4 barbarian
Human - Lv 4 Druid (druids hate manatech!)
Gnome - Lv 3 Warlock (from Complete arcane)
Human - Lv 3 Paladin
Dwarf - Lv 3 Wizard
Genome (FF9 race but Dnd Format on Dnd Wiki) - Lv 4 Monk
High elf - Lv 2 Favored Soul (Complete Divine) Lv 2 sorceror

Thank you so much for reading and please do help

Instant messagers - Yahoo = dj_draken07 / AIM = DJ Draken07 / MSN = dj_draken07@hotmail.com

Remove ads