• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

ethandrew

First Post
Most apologies, my good sirs. Someone was sick and was unable to get online to post until today. The IC has been updated with Latham's post.

Myth and Legend

First Post
No, she is a Banshee. Unfortunately your Religion check is too low to give you any useful info on Banshees, apart from what you already know - that they are very very dangerous if hostile. Also, you already rolled a Knowledge: Local for the Lady :)

Voda, i took a look at your equipment, is that a +1 keen Greatsword? Because you put in knee, which is.. confusing? Anyway, it's not a Ghost Touch weapon, so there is a 50% failure chance to even land a hit. Also, i'm assuming you hold your action until she floats over to your position, since right now she is above the water.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yes, it's in the sense of sharpened, keen is the word? I always get lost in such details of English. Yes, Thok will wait until the thing is adjacent to him.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Nope sorry ML I got nada just a little box with an X in it. :(

Any ideals on how I can update my "brand new" laptop lol

HM

Myth and Legend

First Post
Yes, download and install the latest version of Mozilla Firefox on it. Use that for browsing from now on - all the Xses should turn in to images for you! :) Also, tell me if you have any ant spyware/popup blocker type programs, they might be doing this as well. Try right clicking on the "X" thing and choose something like" view image, load image, unlbock image etc.

Remove ads