• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sale DND Minis for sale

EmperorsForge

Villager
Hello guys id like to introduce myself as Tom a UK painter and owner of Emperors Forge. I've recently set up a small Etsy shop where i sell high quality painted minis at affordable prices!

if you have 5 minutes spare its worth a quick look, there maybe just the mini your looking to add to your collection.

With new Minis being added each week, its worth favouriting the shop so you keep upto date with any new arrivals.

Thanks for reading and please follow the link to the the shop.

darjr

I crit!
Oily carp! That mimic is amazing!
562C5B6E-AFB9-4F5D-BCD8-9F88FF10A9A3.jpeg

EmperorsForge

Villager
Hello guys!! thankyou for the likes, everyone loves likes!!

Thankyou darjr, the mimics are some of my favourite models to paint they ooooze character! never mind the DMs chuckle when that nosey little halfling goes poking around places they shouldnt!

We try and focus around making the minis as affordable as possible whilst providing the best quality painting we can within there price bracket.

we can ship the minis abroad however there would be an added cost to this, but if its something your interested in please do get in touch.

Tom

EmperorsForge

Villager
I thought id share with you all a couple of recent additions to the store :)

please have a look and share with your pals, any support right now is greatly appreciated :)

hope your all well.

Tom
IMG_4790.JPG
IMG_4806.JPG

Remove ads