• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DnD4e, maptool] LFP: One Needed, Saturday, 7 - 11 Central

tentfox

Explorer
I run a mostly regular D&D game set in Eberron. We try to play once per week on Saturdays from 7pm to 11pm or 12pm Central Time (GMT-6) which is the same as 10am to 2pm or 3pm Australian EST (GMT+10) Sunday morning.

We recently lost a player and are looking to fill the void to bring the group back up to a healthy 5 players. The game plays with a balance of roughly 75% combat/25% roleplaying and story and action are equally important. Currently the party is level 2, soon to be level 3 and we are preferably looking to fill a controller role as the party is lacking that.

We use maptool, and Deviantnull's framework, however I am more than happy to set up everyone's token so that the game runs super smooth and fast. We are looking to fill the position ASAP as it would be great but not essential to have you join for this weeks game.

tentfox

Explorer
I haven't chosen yet, however I cross posted this and have like 4 people now and I unfortunately will only be picking 1 of them. Mainly going to be going by reliability and how keen the person is now I guess :/

Remove ads