• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do alignments improve the gaming experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagol

Unimportant
I'm a little confused about the Fate example above.

The character comes across an ogre threatening a mother and child.

Is there any reason the player would not invoke the Defender of Innocents aspect? Even if the DM didn't compel the action, why wouldn't the player step up here?

• The player may not believe his character can successfully confront the ogre.
  • The player may have intimations the situation is not as presented and want to wait for confirmation.
  • The player may feel his character is exhausted/demoralised and looking to avoid the fight.
  • The player may feel he's has too much time in the spotlight and wants to defer to other players.
  • The player may not feel the mother and child should be considered innocents based upon previous history in the campaign.

I'm sure there are a lot of other reasons.

Imaro

Legend
I'm a little confused about the Fate example above.

The character comes across an ogre threatening a mother and child.

Is there any reason the player would not invoke the Defender of Innocents aspect? Even if the DM didn't compel the action, why wouldn't the player step up here?

There could be numerous reasons that he doesn't...

1. Perhaps he's hurt from a previous battle and isn't in good enough shape to handle another fight...
2. Perhaps said monster is way out of his league...
3. Maybe he is doing something (since he has other aspects as well that may have been compelled) else/more important and cannot engage with the situation
4. and so on...

Oh 5. He got ninja'd like I just did...:p

Sadras

Legend
Sure, though I'm not sure it happens more than inconsistency in being oneself in real life

I agree with this.

Or to put it yet another way, the play of the PC reflects the desires of a single continuing player, so unless the player's desires in relation to the character and the game change radically, there's no reason to expect any problematic inconsistency.

Underlined emphasis mine - cue below ***

I also agree there's no reason to expect any problematic inconsistency, most players are not douche-bags, in most instances a DM will kindly point out the inconsistent behaviour that is about to happen, and the player will generally agree and take-back the said action he proposed or he might provide a motive the DM never thought about and play will continue. Alignment reaffirms how the PC should behave in a generalist sense. PHB 2e "Alignment is a tool, not a straightjacket."

This depends on how much of a power-up you think a paladin is.

From the 2e PHB the 2e Fighter has additional attacks per round and followers. On the other hand a Paladin had detect evil, +2 saving throws, immunity to disease, lay on hands, cure diseases, aura of protection, use of holy sword, turn undead, summoning war horse, casting priest spells.
In later editions they definitely started balancing the classes, especially when XP progression became uniform.

Also, at least in my style of gaming, it's not a disadvantage to be an honourable warrior. And hence there is no incentive for the player to be insincere in his/her approach to playing a paladin as a paladin.

I'm not talking about players in general. I'm talking about my players and my game.

But the min-maxing thing is interesting. Why is it min-maxing to write down LG but have your PC act dishonourably? What is the advantage gained by being dishonourable? In my game there is no advantage gained in that way and hence there is no min-maxing of behaviour. And hence no need to police.

Okay with regards to the advantage gained by a dishonourable Paladin "min-max LG bad roleplaying" I have answered it up-thread re 2e Paladin vs Fighter.

As for the rest of the arguments against alignment -

That it restricts players to roleplay their PCs as they want by the DM:

The 2e PHB (page 49) says "Alignment is a tool not a straight jacket."
The 2e DMG (page 24) says "Never tell a player that his character cannot do something because of his alignment. PCs are controlled by players. The DM intervenes only in rare cases (when the character is controlled by a spell or magic item, for example)."
The same advice is reiterated on page 27, and goes on further to say "Let players make their own decisions and their own mistakes. The DM has enough to do without taking over the players' jobs."

That the DM is the adjudicator of Good and Evil:
In the 2e PHB "Good" is described as
  • honest, charitable and forthright
  • People are not perfect, so few are good all the time.
  • There are always occasional failings and weaknesses.
  • Goodness has no absolute values.
  • Differing cultures impose their own interpretations on what good and what evil is
I think everyone can all agree the above is a simple definition, it is not astrophysics. I do not believe good needs be more defined in the similar vain that not every hit point is analysed. And since the setting is the DM's as are the differing cultures populating that setting and the deities loitering in that setting's sky, I think its only right that all those various interpretations of good and evil are defined by the DM. The only responsibility of the DM in that regard is to inform the players of said interpretations so they can make informed decisions.

From this we can agree that a Paladin does not fall from grace for something minor. It has to be rather identifiable or a significant lapse in ethical actions over a continuous period.

That Players are Policed and Punished by the DM:
2e DMG (page 24) "Finally as in all points of disagreements with your players, listen to their arguments when your understanding of an alignment differs from theirs. Even though you go to great effort in preparing your game, the campaign world is not yours alone - it belongs to your players as well."

Page 27 gives examples were the DM reflects concern of a PCs actions - the DM can be brazen or subtle weaving warnings through the storyline. It's not "Bam! I got you! You are forever a fighter now!"
3 Types of alignment changes exist:
  • Deliberate: changed engineered by the player;
  • Involuntary: forced on the character usually due to magic item or spell; and
  • Unconscious: when a characters actions are suited to a different alignment without the player realising it
Page 28 goes on saying "An unconscious alignment change should not surprise the player" which means the DM engages the player and discussion ensues. Forewarning is therefore given and this is understood by the player.
I truthfully cannot foresee two reasonable individuals disagreeing over classification of an act as Evil or non-Evil with the severity that said act would warrant a paladin falling from grace and this again in similar vain to @pemerton's expectation of a problematic character-roleplaying inconsistency.***

Please note I'm not going to sit and defend bad DMing as that can affect all aspects of the game, its not precluded to the topic of Alignment only.

I have not covered the benefits of alignment merely what seems to be the most contentious element on this thread regarding the use or non-use of alignment, but I will say this, which I believed I touched on my first (I think) post in this thread: I view Alignment as a character descriptor mostly - similar to having the race or class as a descriptor of one's character on their character sheet.

And the anti-alignment crowd might argue that one might not lose one's abilities if one roleplays contrary to their race or class - but each has their own penalty. Different items on your character sheet affect different aspects of the roleplaying game:
1. Play your dwarf un-dwarvern like - your dwarf gets ostracized from the dwarvern community.
2. Do not play to your class's strengths - and you will get punished within the mechanics
3. As a Paladin play contrary to your alignment - and you may have your divine power denied by your deity, and given that later editions "balanced" their classes more - you're not gimped, you just gain fighter abilities.

For the record, in my entire roleplaying career I have never witnessed a DM (myself included) enacting the class change on a PC paladin due to their deviation from their prescribed alignment, however I do understand and appreciate alignment's significance and inclusion within the game.

Last edited:

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
From the 2e PHB...

Thanks for the outstanding post. I'm so used to going back to 1e for my examples that I always overlook 2e and forget all the years we played the heck out of that system.

[As an aside, I'm now wondering how the "Hot Games" counter counts posts in this thread since its been Fate-ified...]

Last edited:

pemerton

Legend
The more I think about the example as proposed, the more I think the solution is that when the GM offers the "flee" compel, the player counter-offers the "charge in" self-compel (via Defender of Innocents) and uses that to pay-off the flee compel....if he wanted to. Who knows, he may be injured or something and want to flee anyway.
Makes sense. It seems to me that, within the broad parameters of Fate as you and [MENTION=177]Umbran[/MENTION] are presenting it, there are a range of ways in which the snake scenario could be handled - but that, provided you keep in mind the book's injunction to foster "awesome" play, few or none of those are going to involve the PC running away from the snake because the GM said so.

It is true that context is critical here. I would say though, that having the additional aspect Defender of Innocents is plenty for me to conclude that the character's interest will lie in rescuing the victims (aspects are always true). The discovery of innocents to defend and the character taking up the challenge is the thing that happens narratively to earn the FP. That could happen as the character rounds the corner and spies them there with the snake, or it could have happened back in town when the character heard about these two getting nabbed by the bandits.

That would be legit, IMO, and functionally no different from the scenario presented.
Makes sense too. In particular I agree about the functional equivalence. From the player's point of view, why should it make a difference when the GM decides that the innocent NPCs are threatened by a giant snake.

Hussar

Legend
  • The player may not believe his character can successfully confront the ogre.
  • The player may have intimations the situation is not as presented and want to wait for confirmation.
  • The player may feel his character is exhausted/demoralised and looking to avoid the fight.
  • The player may feel he's has too much time in the spotlight and wants to defer to other players.
  • The player may not feel the mother and child should be considered innocents based upon previous history in the campaign.

I'm sure there are a lot of other reasons.

But all of these are from the perspective that the player wants to avoid the fight. Or significantly
changing the situation. Ie. the mother and child are not innocents.

I thought the issue was the player is going into the encounter but not getting Fate Points.

If the gm compels the PC into the encounter he gets a fate point. If the player chooses to engage the encounter, he gets a fate point.

What's the problem here?

Feldspar

Explorer
My problem is with alignment as a game mechanic; the crunchy bits. Spells and powers with variable effect based on the alignments of those involved are, for me, the real problem and should be removed from the game. Should we be suprised that interpretation of alignment varies from person to person when it has differences between editions? A person may even want to interpret it differently across campaign settings based on cosmology and desired tone.

This thread had a perfect example of the problem where the description of a particular person's moral code was viewed as CN by Celebrim and LN by, ummm, I forget (sorry!). I don't think its the case that one of them doesn't understand the stated moral code and wouldn't be able to evaluate whether the character adhered to it ... the disagreement soley arises out of where to place it in the alignment grid. But that creates problem's in game when someone casts Dictum or Word of Chaos.

The vast majority of evil characters in my campaign have never murdered anyone. What the evil (or good) alignment marker indicates for the DM whether, if they felt that murder advanced their interests, they would do so.
Spells such as Protection from Evil also raise some questions about the metaphysics (if thats the right word) of alignment. Alignment can't just *describe* a person; it has to be a tangible, to magic, part of their being. If actions, or even just thoughts, leave their mark upon a person in some way, causing their alignment to move in ways that make them susceptible to spells ... well, I can understand people who want an accounting system for such a thing.

Its one thing to think about a diety cutting off a paladin instantly in disapproval over an action. But just how much, or little, marks you such that a Holy Word would eff you up. I think its useful to look back to Gygax and 1st ed. The evil characters Celebrim described wouldn't be evil for the reason he gave. They'd be evil because they'd joined Team Evil. They'd prayed and sacrificed to some evil god. Oh, they'd definately would murder someone if it advanced their interests, but whether that willingness was there before they started worshipping powers from evil planes or came as a result doesn't really matter. What matters is the outer planar power they have ALIGNED themselves with.

In Gygax's AD&D, everyone has to pick a side. Even neutral was True Neutral; an active faith trying to maintain a balance between good and evil and law and chaos. Choosing an alignment seemed almost like joining a political party.

I was hoping to be the first one to bring up alignment languages but someone beat me to it. I can still remember the time, back in the 80's when I was like a second grader playing with my older brother and his friends, diffusing a potentially deadly situation by saying something like "Oh! If that's a gold dragon then its lawful good. I'm also lawful good so I talk to it in lawful good so that it knows we're not bad guys and that it can trust us." I was rather proud of that at the time.

The notion of players being pawns on the chessboard of the gods was brought up earlier. Here's a choice Gygax quote from one of his Gord the Rogue novels:
Gary Gygax said:
the assembled lords of neutrality explain that the ongoing struggle is like a vast and complex chess game ... Gord has progressed from being a mere pawn to one of the most powerful pieces on the cosmic playing board.

Of course, to make it easier to track the pieces on the board they all get coded by alignment:
Gary Gygax said:
On the gameboard of the multiverse, the pawns and pieces of black swept outward to slay those of dull red, rust purple and other colors. Those of gold captured pieces of tawny and red, while the forces of white fell upon gray, and the blue position remained aloof. Huddled in the center, the little array of emerald warriors formed itself into a ring and waited.

Personally, I don't like Gygax's model. I could never understand the idea that True Neutral would want to maintain some balance between Good and Evil. Hunger may be the best sauce, but no sane person would think that engineering the occasional famine so that the survivors will enjoy and appreciate the good days more is a worthy pursuit.

Balancing Law and Chaos? I can understand that just fine. But good is good for everyone. Even an Evil person would be happy if some heroes brought some measure of good to the land that they got to benefit from (as long as it did not disrupt any of their own plots). By the same token, some chaotic evil jack the ripper type who stumbles upon another chaotic evil madman planning to unleash a plague that would kill off half the population of the city is more likely to kill them out of his own self interest and survival than to cheer him on over the great blow he's about to strike for the CE cause.

Some may pursue a good as a means to an end, like public charity to curry popular favor and opinion. Others will pursue good as an end in itself. Most who pursue an evil do so as a means to some other end such as power, wealth or pleasure. But to pursue evil as an end in itself is the realm of psychopaths. So, how do those true neutral druids maintain balance - what evils would they perpetrate in the name of countering excessive good.

pemerton

Legend
Pacifism often carries great weight as a mode of behavior in certain religions and is often held by certain groups as being a laudable moral standard. Equally though, the chivalrous warrior can be held as a standard of virtue. Now it wouldn't be hard to think of religions that had both the chivalrous warrior model and the pacifist as standards of virtue. Within that religion there could (and to be frank does) exist people who admire both modes of behavior and the bravery and piety implied by rigorously adhering to such a code of conduct. This is true even when they don't in fact agree with the code of conduct. The chivalrous warrior could greatly esteem with the pacifist and his reasoning and intentions, and yet obviously disagree - yet it would not follow that the believes the pacifist is not good.
This is all fine. Most non-utilitarians allow for forms of value pluralism which can account for the sort of case you present. In pre-modern societies in particular (but also in some aspects of modern societies, eg attitudes towards police officers) there are also dimensions of role morality that can provide structure to the pluralism: the ascetic has his/her way of being virtuous, the holy warrior his/her way. It's impossible, let's say, to be both at once, but that's fine - each is playing the (valuable) role ordained for him/her.

But this isn't how Law and Chaos work in D&D. The LG person doesn't take the view that the CG person is simply choosing a different value to pursue out of some range of equally good (or perhaps incommensurably good) options. The LG person regards the CG person as morally flawed. Heck, in Planescape at least I think it's expected that the LG person might ally with the LE person to fight the CG person.

That makes no sense. It can't be both that the LG person regards the CG form of life as fully permissible, and regards the CG form of life as needing to be opposed.

pemerton

Legend
I also agree there's no reason to expect any problematic inconsistency, most players are not douche-bags, in most instances a DM will kindly point out the inconsistent behaviour that is about to happen, and the player will generally agree and take-back the said action he proposed or he might provide a motive the DM never thought about and play will continue.
This is the bit where I think we have differences of approach. It would never occur to me, as a GM, to suggest to a player that some declared action should be withdrawn because it is out of character.

If I think the behaviour is outrageous I might say so, as might anyone else at the table - "You're doing what?!" - but that's an invitation to the player to think about what's at stake, not to ensure fidelity to a pre-established character.

Alignment reaffirms how the PC should behave in a generalist sense.

<snip>

I view Alignment as a character descriptor mostly - similar to having the race or class as a descriptor of one's character on their character sheet
I don't have any conception of how the PC should behave in a general sense. That is up to the player. Hence I don't need a tool - alignment, personality descriptors, or anything else - to do that.

I don't mind mechanics like the Fate mechanics being discussed which push players towards certain sorts of action declaration for their PCs: for instance, the mechanics of a 4e paladin push the player towards declarations of valiant rather than sneaky actions - but that is the player buying into that archetype by building that sort of PC. If it turns out they want to take their PC in a different direction I would expect them to change the relevant mechanical components (in the extreme case, by doing a complete rebuild). And in the meantime it's up to the player to do what they want to do with their PC and its mechanics: I don't have to get involved.

Do not play to your class's strengths - and you will get punished within the mechanics
As I said, with the second of these I don't have to get involved. The player gets to play as s/he likes. If it turns out s/he's chosen the wrong class, rebuild!

The 2e PHB (page 49) says "Alignment is a tool not a straight jacket."
The 2e DMG (page 24) says "Never tell a player that his character cannot do something because of his alignment. PCs are controlled by players. The DM intervenes only in rare cases (when the character is controlled by a spell or magic item, for example)."
The same advice is reiterated on page 27, and goes on further to say "Let players make their own decisions and their own mistakes. The DM has enough to do without taking over the players' jobs."
My concern is that, if the GM then forms the view that the player has changed alignment, this has ramifications straight away for a paladin and cleric, and potentially for any player if the GM is running a (quite common, in my experience) "no evil PCs" campaign. Allowing the players to choose their PCs' actions but then rendering their PCs unplayable in the campaign as a result of an alignment adjudication is precisely one of the things I'm concerned about.

In the 2e PHB "Good" is described as
  • honest, charitable and forthright
  • People are not perfect, so few are good all the time.
  • There are always occasional failings and weaknesses.
  • Goodness has no absolute values.
  • Differing cultures impose their own interpretations on what good and what evil is
I think everyone can all agree the above is a simple definition, it is not astrophysics.
It seems to me that basically all the work is done by "honesty, charitableness and forthrightness". (Which are not absolute values?)

On the face of it, the commander of the hobgoblin army, who doesn't lie, who is forthright, and who looks after the hobgoblin widows and children, could be good by these lights. I assume that's not what is intended, though. I assume that 2nd ed good is also meant to pick up the stuff in 1st ed AD&D and in 3E about regard for the welfare and lives of others. (Perhaps charitable is meant to cover that - in which case the same issues arise. Is killing the orc babies to stop them growing up to be orc warriors charitable or not? It strikes me as pretty forthright at least!)

since the setting is the DM's as are the differing cultures populating that setting and the deities loitering in that setting's sky, I think its only right that all those various interpretations of good and evil are defined by the DM. The only responsibility of the DM in that regard is to inform the players of said interpretations so they can make informed decisions.

<snip>

2e DMG (page 24) "Finally as in all points of disagreements with your players, listen to their arguments when your understanding of an alignment differs from theirs. Even though you go to great effort in preparing your game, the campaign world is not yours alone - it belongs to your players as well."
Informed decisions are fine - this is the players knowing the backstory. My concern is with who gets to interpret what actually happens in play. Once the players have read the backstory and are playing their PCs on the basis of it, is the GM allowed to tell them that they've got it wrong?

I'm also confused as to why you quote the DMG saying that "the campaign world is not the GM's alone" yet also say that, "since the setting is the DM's, it is only right that all those various interpretations of good and evil are defined by the DM". You seem to be disagreeing with what the DMG says.

Play your dwarf un-dwarvern like - your dwarf gets ostracized from the dwarvern community.
This strikes me as another one of those things where "the campaign world is not yours alone". If the player has chosen to play a dwarf, presumably part of what s/he is interested in is contributing to "dwarfiness" as understood in the game. If we want certain preconceptions of dwarves to be guaranteed, then build them in mechanically (eg I have no objection to the group agreeing that there are no dwarf wizards, or elven assassins).

From this we can agree that a Paladin does not fall from grace for something minor. It has to be rather identifiable or a significant lapse in ethical actions over a continuous period.

<snip>

Page 27 gives examples were the DM reflects concern of a PCs actions - the DM can be brazen or subtle weaving warnings through the storyline. It's not "Bam! I got you! You are forever a fighter now!"
In this respect the advice in 2nd ed AD&D is different from the advice in Gygax's books.

It also seems different from 3E, which says:

A paladin must be of lawful good alignment and loses all class abilities if she ever willingly commits an evil act. . .

A paladin who ceases to be lawful good, who willfully commits an evil act, or who grossly violates the code of conduct loses all paladin spells and abilities . . . [and] may not progress any farther in levels as a paladin.​

That makes it clear that you don't need to change alignment to lose paladinhood, and that it is sufficient to wilfully commit an evil act.

Both 1st ed AD&D and 3E also have the phylactery of faithfulness as an item, which somewhat implies that it is generally up to the player to anticipate the GM's reaction.

Even if the GM warns the player, there is still the point that it is the GM, not the player, deciding what sort of conduct the PC must engage in order to keep his/her class abilities.

As a Paladin play contrary to your alignment - and you may have your divine power denied by your deity, and given that later editions "balanced" their classes more - you're not gimped, you just gain fighter abilities.
My concern is that, first, if the player wants to keep playing a holy warrior, why should s/he not be allowed to just because, were the GM in his/her shoes, s/he would play it differently? That is to say, my concern is with the player who wants to play a paladin or cleric. Why should the GM be sitting in judgement over the adequacy of their evaluative choices in playing that character? It would be like the GM telling the player of the fighter how to tactically engage the monsters, or telling the wizard which spell to use - namely, the GM is taking over the very thing that the player chose the class to do.

We don't do let the GM strip class abilities from the player of the thief because s/he thinks not enough theft is going on; of from the player of the bard because the PC is perceived as having the wrong taste in music. Why should religiously devoted PCs be treated differently? This is the core of my objection to alignment, though it generalises to issues of valuation more broadly.

(Also, on the gimped point: in 3E you don't suddenly get a slew of bonus feats. In AD&D you don't get to go up levels to reflect your greater XP total. But the more fundamental issue is you're no longer playing the PC you wanted to play.)

I truthfully cannot foresee two reasonable individuals disagreeing over classification of an act as Evil or non-Evil
This isn't my personal experience, but each to his/her own! My main concern with alignment is that, as a descriptor, it either (i) gives the GM a tool to tell the players how to play their PCs (or else suffer the consequences of alignment change, falling from grace, etc), or (ii) if the GM changes his/her mind to agree with the player, requires a needless discussion about the alignment question before the player's action declaration is resolved, and either way (iii) invites the GM to sit in constant moral judgement over the actions of the PCs. To what end? I personally don't see one.

From the 2e PHB the 2e Fighter has additional attacks per round and followers. On the other hand a Paladin had detect evil, +2 saving throws, immunity to disease, lay on hands, cure diseases, aura of protection, use of holy sword, turn undead, summoning war horse, casting priest spells.
But also a higher XP requirement, moreso because - in 2nd ed AD&D - I think the paladin doesn't get +10% XP for high stats. (Or am I wrong on that last point?)

The healing is 2 hp per level, but the fighter gains HD more rapidly due to needing fewer XP. In my experience both the immunity to disease and the cure disease are somewhat boutique as benefits (others may have had different experiences). And the priest spells and holy avenger become relevant only at high levels.

The turning and the detect evil I find hard to evaluate. Clearly stronger than the stuff I've mentioned so far (it seems to me) but somewhat situational. The big power up for the paladin, in my view, is the +2 to save (especially because fighter saves tend to suck a bit at low levels) and the aura of protection. I don't know the AD&D maths well enough off the top of my head (XP charts, typical AC and to hit bonuses for NPCs/monsters, etc) to work out how these compare mechanically to weapon specialisation. But I think the fact that the paladin has to put high scores into two non-physical stats - CHA and WIS - is a significant power-down. Even with 4 18s (plus a 10 and an 11) you'd still notice that, because the fighter would have 18 STR, CON and DEX whereas the paladin would have to forego one of those.

Okay with regards to the advantage gained by a dishonourable Paladin "min-max LG bad roleplaying" I have answered it up-thread re 2e Paladin vs Fighter.
Sorry, I'm not sure what the answer is. Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that a LG paladin is balanced. Why is a non-LG paladin more powerful than a LG one? In other words, what advantage does the player of the paladin gain in having his/her PC act in ways that the GM would judge to not be LG?

pemerton

Legend
I could never understand the idea that True Neutral would want to maintain some balance between Good and Evil. Hunger may be the best sauce, but no sane person would think that engineering the occasional famine so that the survivors will enjoy and appreciate the good days more is a worthy pursuit.

Balancing Law and Chaos? I can understand that just fine. But good is good for everyone. Even an Evil person would be happy if some heroes brought some measure of good to the land that they got to benefit from (as long as it did not disrupt any of their own plots). By the same token, some chaotic evil jack the ripper type who stumbles upon another chaotic evil madman planning to unleash a plague that would kill off half the population of the city is more likely to kill them out of his own self interest and survival than to cheer him on over the great blow he's about to strike for the CE cause.

Some may pursue a good as a means to an end, like public charity to curry popular favor and opinion. Others will pursue good as an end in itself. Most who pursue an evil do so as a means to some other end such as power, wealth or pleasure. But to pursue evil as an end in itself is the realm of psychopaths. So, how do those true neutral druids maintain balance - what evils would they perpetrate in the name of countering excessive good.
I liked the whole post.

This bit captures well (for me, at least) why I find the D&D alignment model, and especially the two-axis model, pretty incoherent, unless located within the relativist framework of Planescape, or used simply as personality descriptors to help play NPCs (ie not alignments at all - I still think it's pretty poor for that but not necessarily incoherent): but in the latter case there is no room for alignment-dependent PC abilities in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads