• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do any gaming this All Hallow's Eve?

weem

First Post
Yep

A Black Powder Tale set in 1649 England

witches, devilry, cannons, fear, ghost, ghouls, the works

was marvellous

Nice! I love that time period and would love to play a game set there.

As for myself, a friend ran his campaign but other than the pumpkin shaped cookies we ate, there was no holiday theme to it ;)

GAAAHHH

First Post
I went to Hallowcon (in Chattanooga) and played in a GURPS game. The GM didn't seem to understand the rules very well, and the pregenerated characters were racist and sexist stereotypes. Also, aside from the Japanese Tourist/Sumo Wrestler (165 lbs), and the Outlaw Biker/Meth dealer nobody had any skills that would help with the adventure. It was supposed to be Horror, with alien nano-bot controlled zombies, but the only horror theme that seemed to be going on was homophobia.

Still, it wasn't a total loss. The other players seemed cool and they live near me so I may have a new gaming group to join.

Nebten

First Post
We got a game on All Hallow's Day itself. Its a side quest to go find a PC who got hit by a Prismatic Spray in a different plane. Its nice that one of the other PCs is DM'ing and giving me a 2 game break/ oppertunity to play. =v)

Richards

Legend
Sadly, no -- not only didn't we get to game yesterday, we haven't been able to get a session in during the entire month of October, due to various medical problems (for one thing, the flu kept jumping from one player to another).

On the plus side, I not only have everything ready for the next adventure (which should take up one gaming session), but also for the one after that (which should take up two gaming sessions), and have written the adventure, done up the player handouts, and am halfway through making the map tiles for the one after that (which should take up one session). So, at the rate we seem to play nowadays, I'm probably good through mid-January. :-S

Johnathan

Betote

First Post
It was Saturday night, so yes, we played :)

Some of my colleagues tried to prevent this by inviting me to a Halloween party, but ale and whores are nothing if you don't pay for them with treasure from a looted goblin den.

RyvenCedrylle

First Post
I was in the same game as Kzach. Despite the techincal issues, the DM did a very good job of writing a module with 2 Solo fights, neither of which were grindy and incorporated a ton of classic horror names. Good times.

Ssadral

First Post
Well no. But for two reasons... I don't have a group to play with. And, even if I did, I had to work. Though I can't complain, I DJed a Hallowe'en party and dressed up as a Montreal Canadiens hockey player. 500 people and a really fun night more than made up for any gaming session or home party. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads