• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you Cthulhu? Patronage project...open design.

Joshua_Stevens

First Post
One day left to vote people!

If you were on the fence before about this project, sign up today and cast your vote for either BRP of PFRPG rules. The poll closes tomorrow.

Joshua_Stevens

First Post
Hey all, we've posted a sneak peek for the Red Eye of Azathoth project over at the Kobold Quarterly site, detailing the Servants of Man - a secret society that can be used as either friend or foe in the project.

Check it out!

Kobold Quarterly

And tune in tomorrow, as we post the second part of the article, detailing the Servants innermost secrets.

darjr

I crit!
I had the same questions. There is a FAQ, but in a nutshell you'll get an email that points you to some hidden livejournal area to start off. Get your livejournal account and send it to them.

Yup, Darjr is right.

Essentially, a number of polls, brainstorms, and pitches comprise the majority of the livejournal talk. Some pitches may be as small as "submit as many mundane treasure items as you like". Others might be pitches for a whole sub adventure or encounter.

I'm not yet sure what different levels of patronage get, as this is my first time as a senior patron. Maybe some other senior patrons from earlier projects could chime in?

Joshua_Stevens

First Post
Yup, Darjr is right.

Essentially, a number of polls, brainstorms, and pitches comprise the majority of the livejournal talk. Some pitches may be as small as "submit as many mundane treasure items as you like". Others might be pitches for a whole sub adventure or encounter.

I'm not yet sure what different levels of patronage get, as this is my first time as a senior patron. Maybe some other senior patrons from earlier projects could chime in?

Senior patrons get full access to everything.

For example, the latest post allows senior patrons to submit their ideas for creating a major NPC in the anthology - Lei Peng himself in this case. Additionally, only senior patrons (along with invited designers) get to pitch adventures for the anthology.

Basically, senior patrons get more say, more behind the scenes peeks, and get to directly contribute to the final project on a greater scope.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads