• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you have a gaming-related blog?

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
First, I'd like to thank everybody who provided a link. I'm hoping to get an RPG carnival going some day, and people to recruit is nice. For now I'm doing linkfests every Sunday to people in the gaming community.

My place is Mythusmage Opines, but it's not exactly a gaming blog. I am thinking about starting up one for Dragon Earth and another for Tales of the Wolf Folk Sea. (Warning, MO does include politics. Read at your own risk. :) )

Along with people who put up their URLs in this thread I have links to other people in gaming. Feel free to add their links to your blog.

One more thing. Visit Technorati and The Truth Laid Bear (links in my sidebar). Both keep track of links to your blog and can give you a good idea of who visits your place. Way down on the left under my blogroll you'll find a list of referrers to MO. Below that is a link to the people who provide the service. They'll supply you with a bit of javascript you can use in your blog to keep track of who sends you visitors.

Smart

First Post
Gaming, life, and the pursuit of happiness... coming from a GM's perspective. I'm hoping to expand it a bit soon, especially with news and ideas from my new Iron Heroes campaign!

My livejournal was supposed to be for interesting stuff. Then I had a spat with my ex-girlfriend, and it got boring. But now I'm looking to do interesting stuff again. But I'm not going to post it here.

Remove ads