D&D Movie/TV Do you think the D&D Movie will be good?

Do you think the D&D Movie will be good?

• Yes, and I plan to see it

Votes: 81 68.1%
  • Yes, but I won't see it for reasons

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No, but I plan to see it anyway

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • No, and I won't see it

Votes: 17 14.3%

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
(I'm just hoping that nobody on the cast is a mumbler. I mentioned Fast and Furious movies earlier and I swear that Vin Diesel used to be able to speak clearly enough to be understood. Now he might as well be a mime for as much good his dialogue does.)

mumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumbleFAMILYmumblemumblemumbleCORONAmumblemumblemumbleFAMILYmumblemumblemumbleAINTNOCANDYAZZmumblemumblemumbleFAMILY!

mamba

Legend
It's an ensemble adventure movie which I'm already a sucker for - so if it's even half as fun as a mid-series Fast and Furious movie or the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie it'll count as good in my book.
that probably is kind of what I am expecting from it, mindless entertainment. I did not go to the movies for any movie in either franchise, and the same will be true here. I will see it once it makes it to my TV (can’t say that for half the FF ones…)

Stormonu

Legend
I'm leery, I suspect it will end up be entertaining, but flawed.

And I'll be waiting to see it at home. I've gotten sensitive to how loud our local theater is (I had to actually wear earplugs at the last two movies I went to at the theater - Godzilla vs. Kong and Maverick), and I'd rather the comfort and relative quiet of my own home to a theater.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Well, "good" is subjective of course...

It will not be good for me, and I won't see it. I doubt I will even bother with it via Netflix or on TV in years to come. The previews have convinced me it will not be the sort of fantasy movie that appeals to me.

Remove ads