• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you TTRPG but don't D&D?

Do you play table top RPGs but hardly every play D&D?

• D&D is for me.

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Not so much.

Votes: 15 29.4%

Boarstorm

First Post
I play a variety of games. D&D is but one of them.

Oh, and since it seems to be a trend: "Where is the option that says xxxyyzz?"

justinbot

First Post
With 4e I might actually play some DnD. Mostly I play HERO, Burning Wheel, Savage Worlds, or FATE/Spirt of the Centurty lately.

Boarstorm

First Post
justinbot said:
With 4e I might actually play some DnD. Mostly I play HERO, Burning Wheel, Savage Worlds, or FATE/Spirt of the Centurty lately.

Off-topic, but how is Spirit of the Century?

While I have very little interest in pulp roleplaying, I'm really curious about the Dresden Files RPG that company is working up.

xechnao

First Post
I use D&D mythology and spells in some of my fantasy games but not the D&D rules. I have my own rules for roleplaying. Who knows, one day if I manage it I might publish them somehow or something.

Turanil

First Post
I don't play much these days. It's but Castles & Crusades and Savage Worlds. I have yet to actually try True20, especially as a Call of Cthulhu True20 book is on its way. I don't play anymore D&D 3e, and will not even get a look at a 4e book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads