• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Doctor Who Universe Game (d20 Modern)

The Brigadier

First Post
I want to run a d20 Modern/Past/Future game set in the Doctor Who universe. All beginning characters would start as normal humans (sorry no Timelords). I just wanted to see if there would be anyone interested playing in such a game. If I get a good response, I will go more in dept into character creation and the game background.

The game itself would be a old fashioned science fiction/horror/mystery hybrid with such things as alien plots to conquer the earth, travel through time and space, strange new worlds, and the like.

Last edited:

edemaitre

Explorer
D20 "Doctor Who"

Unfortunately, I don't have time to play, but I'd love to see a D20 game set in the universe of "Doctor Who," which has run on British television even longer than "Star Trek!"

Phyrrus

First Post
I would like to try something like this. I have been lurking for a while now, and seeing a Dr. Who chance finally pushed me out into the main stream. I hope you decide to make it happen.

the_myth

First Post
Phyrrus said:
I would like to try something like this. I have been lurking for a while now, and seeing a Dr. Who chance finally pushed me out into the main stream. I hope you decide to make it happen.

I might be up for it.

Like Phyrrus, I am sorta shocked there's not more Doctor Who d20 buzz, even homebrewed...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads