• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Does any1 want to make a D&D Ezine?

DragonSword

First Post
Does any1 want 2?

It would be downloadable in PDF format and would come out once a month or something like that.

Up for it?

Email me or Reply.

Dragon Sword

DragonSword

First Post
In reply to that comment

D00d, there are already plenty of those. One of them, in fact, is published by EN World's very own Natural 20 Press.

I know there are loads but apart from Asgard, most of them are pretty rubbish.

If we did one it would be good.

Liquide

DEX: 4
Dragongirl said:
Which I wont read until Airwolf stops putting a picture of a nearly naked woman above an ad for it in his sig. Makes it look like the Ezine is about naked women. :p

I just love you because of this :) , and thanks for your words in my thread about Linus lady.

Vaxalon

First Post
DragonSword said:
Trust me I am adept at writing.

Check out my half-finished site at www.terraonline.bravepages.com if you don't believe me.

From the aforementioned website:
Does luck really affect our lives, discuss in the forum here. Also sign my guest book so I can see what you thought of the site. Vote (top-left corner) please. The is a new 'Maps' section of website.

Edited version:

Does luck really affect our lives? Discuss in the forum here. Please sign my guest book so I can see what you thought of the site. Vote for my site, please, in the top-left corner. There is a new 'Maps' section of thewebsite.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I think Vaxalon's point is a valid one. Creating a good E-zine is a tremendous amount of work. Even worse, most of the work is entirely thankless - proof reading, editing, layout. I suspect that a lot of people would rather write an article for an existing E-Zine than try to make their own from scratch.

Your mileage may vary. If so, go have fun! :D

I agree about another thing, though; I think there's no such thing as "picky" when it comes to proper spelling, grammar and punctuation in a published 'zine. If people pick it up and find run-on sentences or poor punctuation, they'll simply put it down and never look at it again. . . even if the ideas inside are otherwise brilliant! More than a mistake or two is enough to make people think "If he didn't care enough to write or edit it properly, I don't care enough to read it."

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads