OSR Does anybody know anything about this OSR adventure: Gods of the Forbidden North?

Yora

Legend
A brief summary of the campaign:

The PCs are adventurers from the remnants of the Hadean Empire that fell apart in a chaotic war of succession two decades ago. They have come into the possession of an odd artifact from the northern land of Titherion that presumably unlocks the vault to a great treasure somewhere in that cold land.
Titherion had been settled by the Hadean Empire just before the outbreak of the succession war after an imperial army destroyed an undead horde guarding the towering stronghold of an evil sorcerer that had subjugated the native tribes. With the imperial army no longer existing, the Hadean settlers have turned towards hiring mercenaries to pacify the still largely unexplored wilderness and clear out whatever evils might still be lurking in the sorcerer's abandoned castle.

is that the sorcerer has not actually been killed 20 years ago, but has actually trapped himself in an extradimensional prison years before the Imperial Army assaulted the stronghold defended by its undead guardians. Nor are the native tribes actually the first people who have made their home in this land. Thousands of years ago there was an even older people who had pledged themselves to a group of demons serving a great primordial evil that was imprisoned deep beneath the earth by divine beings at the dawn of time. In the very same prison the evil sorcerer had been seeking, and his meddling might have been the final crack in the ancient seals meant to hold the evil for all eternity. But it's thoughts have been reaching beyond the walls of its prison for a very long time and burrowed into the minds of many potential pawns.

Libertad

Hero
Thank you for all those who answered. I think I'll wait until all 3 volumes are out; feels too weird when an adventure I'd be buying is "incomplete" in some way.

Remove ads