• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Does anyone have contact info for Roger E Moore?

diaglo

Adventurer
Zander said:
There used to be a Xander on the boards. That caused some confusion. If Xander ever re-appears, I'll suggest he change his username to Crothain. That'll clear things up. :p
i know that other Xander. he lives in Israel and goes by Sasha. ;)

Dr Awkward

First Post
Buttercup said:
Since he's been here two years longer than you have, you're the one who should change his name, IMO.

That's not necessary, really. I'm not looking for anyone to change their name. I'm just looking for Roger E Moore, s'all. Anyone?

- DocAwk

diaglo

Adventurer
Dr Awkward said:
That's not necessary, really. I'm not looking for anyone to change their name. I'm just looking for Roger E Moore, s'all. Anyone?

- DocAwk
see if you can find grodog. i think Allan had some info on him.

Dr Awkward

First Post
WizarDru said:
You know, I never noticed that your nick was a spoonerism. D'oh!

He recently did work for WotC as recently as 2001, and did an article for Dragon's 30th anniversary issue; perhaps someone like Chris Pramas or the guys at Paizo could point you in the right direction.

Palindrome. A spoonerism is when you swap the first sound of two words around, usually with humorous results. Like "a bowlful of salad" instead of "a soulful ballad" (to borrow a line from Benny Hill).

Thanks for the tip!

grodog

Hero
I'll have to dig up the last email that Roger and I corresponded from; this would have been sometime around 2001 or 2002. I don't have my home PC available at the moment but I will, this coming weekend, so shoot me an email and I can look after I arrive tomorrow night.

FWIW, Roger was 100% uninterested in gaming any longer, having sold all of his old stuff. He may well be interested in keeping in touch with old gaming friends, though.

Jeff Wilder

First Post
grodog said:
FWIW, Roger was 100% uninterested in gaming any longer, having sold all of his old stuff. He may well be interested in keeping in touch with old gaming friends, though.
I find that almost inexpressably depressing. I gamed with Roger in Louisville -- this was several years before his editorship of Dragon -- and I would never have thought he'd "outgrow" the hobby. Now I'm beginning to wonder if I will ... my girlfriend would certainly be pleased if I did.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads