• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Does anyone have Keep on the Shadowfell in Australia?

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Just wondering. :)

I'd rather like my copy to arrive so I can start running my group through it.

Cheers!

pukunui

Legend
At least you guys over in Oz will still get it before we do here in NZ. I gave up on the FLGS's here in Auckland ages ago, partly because they're so far behind but mainly because they generally charge more than twice what I'd pay for d&d books on amazon, even with the shipping. Their prices for minis boosters are all right, though.

cthulhu_duck

First Post
I asked at Mind Games in Melbourne last week, and the response I got was '6th June'. When I queried that, I got the impression they weren't expecting the preview adventure before they got 4E.

cthulhu_duck said:
I asked at Mind Games in Melbourne last week, and the response I got was '6th June'. When I queried that, I got the impression they weren't expecting the preview adventure before they got 4E.
Interesting. I got a similar response from Dragonworld (German Online Shop for roleplaying games), but just a day after their response, I was notified that the book is available and it's not en route to me...). So, maybe, don't give up your hope yet. :)

pukunui

Legend
mach1.9pants said:
I (sort of) have. My copy from amazon is on transit through Sydney at the moment ;)
I had pre-ordered it from amazon but I changed it after people starting talking about all the problems with not having item prices and the messed up pregens and stuff so now I'm getting KotS with my core rulebook gift set so I can run it with homemade characters and the full rules. I'm busy working on a homebrew campaign setting to put it in right now!

D20Dazza

Explorer
My FLGS tells me that even though WoTC (Australia) had been assuring him since January that he would have it 20 May it has not yet arrived in the WoTC Warehouse and won't be there until probably Friday so unlikely to be in store before Monday. The silver lining is that it is arriving with the core books so we are assured of having them on 6 June.

Colour me annoyed, we'd had this weekend earmarked as 4e weekend for an age.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads