• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

does rolling a 20 on a saving throw get rid of all effects on you?

orcgirl

Explorer
help!! I kept hearing people say that a 20 gets rid of all effects in this forum, but I can't find it in the lite material. Is that a rule or not??

psionotic

There is another thread on this somewhere. Consensus seems to be that rule is only present in the minis game (though I personally like it).

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
This rule is found in the revised D&D Miniatures rules (and I'm guessing that is where the idea is spawned from), but I don't know whether we have had a definitive statement about whether this is true for 4e itself.

I think somebody said that at DDX it didn't... but I could see good reasons for wanting to allow it, so perhaps it is still wait and see.

Cheers

IanB

First Post
It is in the minis game; the DM of at least one preview table at XP said that it didn't apply in the roleplaying game, but that has not been absolutely confirmed as true.

Remove ads