• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dog Soul] Editors Needed for d20 Fantasy

Cathix

First Post
We contacted several people who posted on this thread: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=193430

And were happy to send those interested candidates our handy dandy little editing test. However, we only got two of the tests back! We still need more assistance. Editors are compensated with production credits and free product - the book they worked on and one pdf of their choice.

Interested in taking the test? Drop me a note at litlbeast AT yahoo DOT com. :)

Charke

Explorer
Deborah, I've been trying to contact you in regards an older project. If you are unable to contact me via my e-mail address, I lurk here regularly and I have a message board on my website. (On topic, at this time I am not interested in more editing work.)

Mark Charke

Cathix

First Post
Charke said:
Deborah, I've been trying to contact you in regards an older project. If you are unable to contact me via my e-mail address, I lurk here regularly and I have a message board on my website. (On topic, at this time I am not interested in more editing work.)

Mark Charke

Let me check my older email, Mark - perhaps your message got shifted to Bulk Mail. Thank you for the heads up.

TheLe

First Post
Charke said:

Mark Charke

Mark has done some work for me in the past for freelance writing and freelance editing. His results are fantastic and his professionalism is top notch.

I highly recommend him.

`Le

sjmiller

Explorer
Ms. Balsam,
I sent you an email in April based on your request in the other message thread. Since I did not receive a response to it, and I read this thread this morning, I resent the message with my qualifications. If you have trouble receiving it, please let me know.

Cathix

First Post
sjmiller said:
Ms. Balsam,
I sent you an email in April based on your request in the other message thread. Since I did not receive a response to it, and I read this thread this morning, I resent the message with my qualifications. If you have trouble receiving it, please let me know.

I got that email today and responded to it. Thank you for your diligence! :)

BrotherD

First Post
Cathix said:

Now that I am no longer a staff reviewer for RPGNow.com, I'd definitely be interested in pursuing this opportunity. I sent you an email this morning . . . !

Take care . . .

Orci

First Post
Cathix said:
We contacted several people who posted on this thread: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=193430

And were happy to send those interested candidates our handy dandy little editing test. However, we only got two of the tests back! We still need more assistance. Editors are compensated with production credits and free product - the book they worked on and one pdf of their choice.

Did you receive my reply? from claudia.b*** ... gmail

Tomanta

First Post
Cathix said:

I just sent off an email to you. bzednick (at) towerlibrary (dot) net

Remove ads