• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dog Soul] Katrina Charity book released!

Balok the Strange

First Post
Well, folks, it's been a long time coming, but our charity book for Hurricane Katrina victims is finally done!

Suck da Head, Squeeze da Tail: Cajun Arcana has been uploaded to both RPGNow and Enworld. We said it would be done by tonight, and we just made it under the wire! The final book comes to 200 pages of goodness.

There are three full adventures, two exceprts from upcoming campaign settings, numerous monsters, and fully realized NPCs and locales for d20 gaming for past, present or future. Humor galore runs through the book, with several jokes of dubious quality and a few very silly if dangerous monsters (Beware of the Orc Mime and the Giant Crawdad!). In addition to the book itself, an extras package is included with each purchase. The extras include several 18 x 24 posters, some extra maps, and a character sheet!

We would like to thank everyone who contributed to this book. We would also like to apologize for the delay in its release. While working on this one, we had our own hurricane come through our neck of the woods! But it's up (though it might still be pending), and it's good!

Links will be added as they become available.
In fact, here's the link to the product right here on ENWorld!

And here's a picture of the cover:

sdh_thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Twin Rose

First Post
We at the EN World GameStore are cutting our comission of this product in half to help with the hurricane relief. There are still a lot of people without a place to call home, and we hope that you'll shop with us and help :)

Cathix

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
I wonder if you wouldn't raise more money by dropping the price by $5 and donating $5 to the relief fund...

It's a nearly 200 page book, with tons of extra stuff. 15 dollars isn't going to break most folks. In fact, a short trip to Taco Bell often costs more than 15 Washingtons...

To donate an amount of your choice directly, here's the link to the donation form:

DONATE ONLINE TO HABITAT FOR HUMANITY

They also have a handy dandy little table which shows you how much all the building material costs. Pretty interesting, unless you're already in construction. :)

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Hmm....I've downloaded it and noticed that my first character sheet was included, not the corrected one. :\
I have resent the corrected version.

Last edited:

Twin Rose

First Post
Morrus has made this book his pick of the week on the front page. I'm really glad to be supporting this cause - I spent a summer volunteering for habitat for humanity, myself, using my modest construction experience ... and vast supply of my brothers tools ... And I am glad to be helping even in my small way again :)

Cathix

First Post
Frukathka said:
Hmm....I've downloaded it and noticed that my first character sheet was included, not the corrected one. :\
I have resent the corrected version.

Not only that, my map and Emerson Ward's full page swamp illo were missing! But we fixed it and added your correct char sheet and uploaded the new file. Eetz all better now. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads