• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dog Soul Releases Cooper's Corrected Creature Codex: E - G

Cathix

First Post
Frukathka said:
Will any more Corrected Creature Codexes be forthcoming?

Absolutely, after 4E is released. While the pdfs will still be formatted for 3.5, if any relevant information changes as per 4E, you will find sidebars and additional sections to help you use the monster in a 4E game.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Cathix said:
Absolutely, after 4E is released. While the pdfs will still be formatted for 3.5, if any relevant information changes as per 4E, you will find sidebars and additional sections to help you use the monster in a 4E game.
I'm confused. Does this mean that the rest of the codexes will be for fourth edition?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So, you'll wait until after 4E to release 3.5E monsters, and note any "relevant information" changes - between editions of the game - in sidebars?

:confused:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
A bump for great justice!

With the OGL community still thriving despite (or perhaps because of) the release of 4E and the GSL, I think there's a vested interest in seeing the rest of this series! I know I certainly would purchase future installments of Cooper's Corrected Creature Codex immediately.

It's also worth noting that we haven't heard anything from Dog Soul Publishing in almost six months, now. Any word on if they're still around, and planning future releases?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
With the OGL community still thriving despite (or perhaps because of) the release of 4E and the GSL, I think there's a vested interest in seeing the rest of this series! I know I certainly would purchase future installments of Cooper's Corrected Creature Codex immediately.

I have to agree wholeheartedly. I do have to admit though that I'd be more inclinded to purchase these after A-Z have been released. It would be annoying to just have part of the collection and not get fully enjoy the MM as well as I could have if the line isn't completed.

DItheringFool

First Post
I have to agree wholeheartedly. I do have to admit though that I'd be more inclinded to purchase these after A-Z have been released. It would be annoying to just have part of the collection and not get fully enjoy the MM as well as I could have if the line isn't completed.
Yup, sign me up for a complete A-Z release...

joela

First Post
almost six months

A bump for great justice!

It's also worth noting that we haven't heard anything from Dog Soul Publishing in almost six months, now. Any word on if they're still around, and planning future releases?

Huh. They have some neat products. I was seriously contemplating the Japanese-esque based stuff especially, but I LOVE John's stuff even more.

Well, let see what tomorrow brings, eh? I made a promise.... :mad:

Remove ads