• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domains At War: Gunpowder (Hey, Steampunkers! Early Modernists!)

Koewn

Explorer
I am not an author, just a backer. Haven't posted in a long time, but a few things, including my kids being old enough to game, drew me back into the RPG world.

Autarch's Domains At War is $700 away from adding Gunpowder and all that assorted goodness to its mass combat rules, with only 55 hours left!

You know you want to march a platoon of iron golems bristling with barrels against a company of the finest musketeers in the Five Baronies!

Do you want a highly flexible and thorough system for modelling wars and battles with a simple die resolution system?

Do you want an agile wargame in which your PCs can participate as leaders and heros?

I've got a review here of the two books - Battles and Campaigns.

Don't let the fact that it's OSR pull you off - we're all d20 here - it'd convert to Pathfinder without blinking, and 4E with only slightly more fiddling.

Go! Pledge! $5 gets you a look at the documents in-state! And leave a comment that you're in it for the Funpowder! (so they count you in that last $700 stretch) Tell 'em I sent you.

Oh, I won't even mention that ACKS Core has an incredible domain modelling system that allows you to gain income, conduct trade, and civilize a kingdom. Nor will I mention the ACKS Player's Companion, with point-based class and spell creation. (Or, if Steampunk in the title drew you in, that there's Automaton design/creation rules in the PC).

Remove ads