• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Download Two Worlds Tabletop RPG for FREE

PosterBoy

First Post
In 2007, RPGObjects created a tabletop role playing for the Xbox 360 role-playing game, Two Worlds. It was designed by Charles Rice and was included in the collector's edition of the game.

Now you download the Two Worlds PDF of this complete RPG for FREE! This was our first complete RPG and many people will notices some of the design concepts that eventually became part of RPGObjects newest system, Modern20.

Two Worlds Tabletop RPG

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Aus_Snow

First Post
I think you can if you edit the OP, and go into 'advanced edit' mode, or something. Someone on these forums was mentioning it just the other day.

As for the freebie, thanks! I'll 'ave one of those, ta muchly.

Vigilance

Explorer
Yeah I hope people enjoy it.

It's something I'm pretty proud of. A complete game in a rather small package. Very rules light. It was fun as heck to write, definitely an interesting challenge.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the fine folks at South Peak for letting us offer this PDF on the web.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads