Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Alpha Group

Shayuri

First Post
Maya startles at the sudden action, and leaps back away from the giggling, oddly dressed halfling. She clasps her hands and intones a spell in the Shoanti tongue; invoking the guardian spirits of her people. Ghostly greenish light whorls around her briefly, then fades out!

(5' step away and cast Shield!)

kinem

Adventurer
Damn it! How did he get in? If only I hadn't already cast my best spells today!

Tristan enters the room, trying to bring his guisarme to bear against the little lunatic, but he misses. Damn!

"Surrender, Slicer, you are surrounded!"

ooc: 5' step NE, attack (10' reach), miss

Dr Simon

Explorer
Bael dances past the mad-looking halfling, bounding over a chaise-longue behind him, spinning and thrusting his rapier, but his fancy footwork puts him slightly out of position for a good swing, and he misses.

At the same time, the mastiff, Baron, barking madly, bursts free from his cage in the corner and charges into the melee. Unfortunately, he goes for the nearest target, Jerrigan. His jaws clamp onto the cleric's rump but fail to penetrate his armour.

"Bad dog!" says Lady Dromdal from her corner in the elevator.

The Slicer spins around, madness and blood-lust gleaming in his eyes. He lashes out with his razor, slicing Bael's forearm. Meanwhile, the wound that he gave Jerrigan continues to bleed copiously.

Maya steps back and conjures a magical shield into being. Tristan steps into the doorway and tries to get a clear shot at the Slicer between his allies, but can't get the opening. Baron the mastiff continues the harry Jerrigan; so far his barking is worse than his bite.

[sblock=OOC]
Baron: Attack on Jerrigan, misses.

Bael: Tumble check to move through Slicer's area, 16+7=23, success. Rapier attack on Slicer 4+4=8, miss.

Slicer: Attack on Bael, hits for 5 damage. Jerrigan takes a further 2 points of bleed damage.

Maya: Casts shield.

Jerrigan: Attack on Slicer, 8+2+2=12, miss.

Tristan: Attack on Slicer, miss (as above).

Round 2
Baron: Bite attack on Jerrigan, miss.

Further initiative:

Bael
Slicer
Maya
Jerrigan
Tristan
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Dromdal Family.jpg
    Dromdal Family.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Slicer.jpg
    Slicer.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Dromdal Manor Alpha 4.jpg
    Dromdal Manor Alpha 4.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 142

Leif

Adventurer
Jerrigan Arbordelve

Jerrigan goes on full defense against the (rabid?) dog. He doesn't want to harm the creature, that's probably the Lady's pet. He will maneuver so that the dog is between himself and the nearest opponent.
"Lady, methinks your beast is in need of some of Sarenrae's redemption! I'll absolve him as soon as I can devote my full attention to the matter!"

[sblock=stat block, Jerrigan]
Jerrigan Arbordelve, Cleric 1 of Sarenrae (Goddess of Sun, Redemption, Honesty, & Healing)
HP: 24 (-11)
AC: 20, FF: 16, T: 14

Saves:
Fort= +4 [+2(class),+2(ability)]
Ref= +3 [+0(class),+3(ability)]
Will= +5 [+2(class),+2(ability), +1(background trait)]

Scimitar= Att +2, Dam 1d8+1

Domains:
Fire (domain power at 1st level, Fire Bolt - ranged touch for 1d6+1/2levels),
Healing (domain power at 1st level, Rebuke Death - dying subject regains 1d4 hp)

Spells Prepared
0 Level: Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance
1 Level: Bless, Summon Monster I*
[/sblock]

[sblock=WD]Sorry about the flanking thing, Dad, but Jerrigan is pretty scared of dogs, you know?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Bael

Bael curses silightly because of his miss and his wounded left arm. He tries another thrust, using the distraction provided by the cleric.

[sblock=Leif]You know you will leave flanking position on our main target, making me loose sneak bonus? Only info, do as you want :)[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
about the pic: Is she a Tiefling wannabe???

Rapier thrust with flanking bonus
+4 (flanking bonus) . 1d6+2 . 19-20/X2 (+1d6 sneak)

Perception +5 to hear again.

Disable Device +8
For searching for traps and unlocking doors.

Bael
AC 16 (T13, FF13), HP 20/25, F +2,R+5,W+0
Resistance to cold 5, electricity 5, and fire 5.
Darkness 1/day, Sneak 1d6
Rapier +2 . 1d6+2 . 19-20/X2
Shortbow +3 . 1d6 . 20/X3

Stealth +8 (including ACP)
Perception + 4
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Ancestors take you!" Maya curses, and flings out a hand. A pulse of shimmering greenish power crackles down her arm and out from her fingers, seeking out the Slicer even through the crowd that's gathering around him!

(Magic Missile! 1d4+1 dmg)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Bael ducks and thrusts with his rapier, dodging frenzied slaches of the Slicer's over-sized razor. He lands a hit on the mad halfling, but not a very telling one. Maya's flash of energy darts past Tristan and hits the Slicer who ignores the damage that it causes. Jerrigan takes up a defensive posture, but his wound continues to bleed.

[sblock=OOC]
WD: Re, the picture. Well, she's kind of old-school Chelaxian, so possibly!

Bael: attack on the Slicer, 14+8=18, hit for 1d6+2=3 plus 1d6=1, 4 damage total.
Slicer: attack on Bael, miss.
Maya: magic missile on Slicer, 1d4=2 damage (I seem to be rolling all 1s)
Jerrigan: goes on Full Defence. Lose another 2 hp.

Next up: Tristan
[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
Seeing that the crazy halfling is not surrendering, Tristan once again tries to skewer him with his guisarme.

[sblock=ooc]If Tristan can flank with Bael, att roll is 15; otherwise 13. I think he can't since he has a reach weapon. Dam = 8.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Jerrigan Arbordelve

Now that things have settled somewhat, Jerrigan is aware who the foe is, and so strikes with his scimitar at the halfling, but misses horribly. Jerrigan's first attack at the Slicer (1d20+2=4, 1d8+1=6) As soon as he swings, Jerrigan says, "Blast! I'm not a warrior! I should have used Sarenrae's Fire Bolt!"

[sblock=stat block, Jerrigan]
Jerrigan Arbordelve, Cleric 1 of Sarenrae (Goddess of Sun, Redemption, Honesty, & Healing)
HP: 24 (-13)
AC: 20, FF: 16, T: 14

Saves:
Fort= +4 [+2(class),+2(ability)]
Ref= +3 [+0(class),+3(ability)]
Will= +5 [+2(class),+2(ability), +1(background trait)]

Scimitar= Att +2, Dam 1d8+1

Domains:
Fire (domain power at 1st level, Fire Bolt - ranged touch for 1d6+1/2levels),
Healing (domain power at 1st level, Rebuke Death - dying subject regains 1d4 hp)

Spells Prepared
0 Level: Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance
1 Level: Bless, Summon Monster I*
[/sblock]

Remove ads