• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dragon] #307 contents

Krug

Newshound
From Dragon #306...

Westeros Campaign - by Wolfgang and Shelly Baur
Visit the blood and pageantry of Westeros, the world created by George RR Martin in his best -selling series, "A Song of Ice and Fire." From the brothers of the Night's Watch to the treachery of house Lannister, Westeros is a world of epic scope filled with danger, deceit and ancient secrets. This special setting includes a poster-size map of the continent of Westeros, the tools you need to adventure in this amazing world, and a detailed look at the setting's most prominent characters, organizations, and noble houses. Plus, an exclusive interview with George RR Martin.

The Silverstrike Guilde - by Christopher Campbell
A band of aerial knights dediated to freedom and equality, the Silver Strike guild features new tools for flying mounts and characters, advice on including aerial combat in your campaign, and new characteroptiosn for anyone who wants to take to the sky.

Risen Dead #2 - by Gwendolyn Kestrel
This issue features a sequel to one of last year's most praised articles, and one of the magazine's first survey-driven articles. When readers voted on the undead that they'd most like to see made into templates, they chose the bodak, ghoul, ghast, and scion of Kyuss.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
First, there were the Sons of Kyuss...

Then, there were the Spawn of Kyuss...

Now, the deadliest incarnation of the exact same creatures returns for a third time, with yet a new name...

The Scion of Kyuss...

Beware, this creature is exactly like the one you knew...if you thought you knew these things before...you were right...

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Alzrius said:
First, there were the Sons of Kyuss...

Then, there were the Spawn of Kyuss...

Now, the deadliest incarnation of the exact same creatures returns for a third time, with yet a new name...

The Scion of Kyuss...

Beware, this creature is exactly like the one you knew...if you thought you knew these things before...you were right...

Next up Fluffy pets of Kyuss.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'm of the opinion that cockroaches are just other bugs that had the "Cockroach" template laid on top of them, and that that's an undead template.

I mean, think about it, it makes perfect sense. Cockroaches can appear anywhere, they seem to resist every sort of poison you can throw at them, and they can even live without their heads (for up to ten days anyway)! You can't tell me that those things weren't Kyuss's most successful undead creatures.

Gez

First Post
Nah. It always begins by S. Son, Spawn, Scion... Next will be Servant, Slave, Sick Soul, Sausage, Salsa, Soup, Sgnjegkerguk.

But I admit I'd like to see Fluffy Pet of Kyuss.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads