• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon #321 contents and Dungeon #113 preview

Ranger REG said:
And, like Frodo, Poly sails into the West. :(

*Raises a glass to Reg*

To Polyhedron!!!

I will miss it... and I never planned to get another Dungeon... but I have to admit the Eberron adventure has me a bit curious... maybe if there is an open copy at the store I can preview before making a purchase...

Olive

Explorer
beta-ray said:
To Polyhedron!!!

I know that people are gonna miss poly, but the issue previewed featured poly: the living greyhawk stuff has been part of poly for ages now.

So it's going, but that issue will still have it.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Olive said:
I know that people are gonna miss poly, but the issue previewed featured poly: the living greyhawk stuff has been part of poly for ages now.

So it's going, but that issue will still have it.
Actually, I'm lamenting the end of the new format with a slogan that says it all: "definitive d20."

As for LG, I prefer the column stayed in Dragon. More pages for adventures (not that I will continue to buy Dungeon).

Knight Otu

First Post
Vecna said:
Antithetical energy seems really cool!
How does it work?
I suspect it will be similar to a rilmani's attack, more effective against creatures with an extreme alignment. Am I on the right track?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Vecna said:
Antithetical energy seems really cool!
How does it work?
Damage taken in given increments by allignment, Will save for half. True neutral takes no damage, 1 step from neutral (L, C, G or E) takes the indicated damage (2d4 for wyrmling, 24d4 for great wyrm), 2 steps (LG, LE, CG, CE) takes double damage (8d4 up to 48d4). :eek: (That's a lotta dice)

Vecna

First Post
thalmin said:
Damage taken in given increments by allignment, Will save for half. True neutral takes no damage, 1 step from neutral (L, C, G or E) takes the indicated damage (2d4 for wyrmling, 24d4 for great wyrm), 2 steps (LG, LE, CG, CE) takes double damage (8d4 up to 48d4). :eek: (That's a lotta dice)

I think it will be my favorite dragon!

Last edited:

Razz

Banned
Banned
I wish they'd bring back the Yellow Dragon also!

Other than that, I'm gonna love this magazine! I'm the crunchy type of DM, fluff is good, but too much gives me a DM-tummy ache. I like CRUNCHY!!! :D

Sernett

First Post
GreyWanderer said:
I hope the author for Erebos (greek for the original darkness, BTW) Lord of Darness and his minions is a big typo - because I wrote it, and my name is Nick, not Bennet Marks!!!

Greywanderer

Doh!

Sorry about that Nick! Rest assured; the article is properly attributed.

Deadguy

First Post
I may well be being stupid here (it happens all too often!) but wasn't this issue supposed to include the half-elemental monster classes? I was actually really looking forward to that for a friend's campaign.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads