• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon #335 Wormfood cohorts?

Peter Gibbons

First Post
Can someone post the stats for the possible cohorts of "Age of Worms" PCs with the Leadership feat, supposedly appearing in Dragon #335? Thanks in advance.

Simplicity

Explorer
Peter Gibbons said:
Can someone post the stats for the possible cohorts of "Age of Worms" PCs with the Leadership feat, supposedly appearing in Dragon #335? Thanks in advance.

That's pretty much the article. It's just a list of people with stats with some minimal story info. Just buy the magazine if you need it... But personally, I don't think it's worth it.

Peter Gibbons

First Post
Simplicity said:
That's pretty much the article. It's just a list of people with stats with some minimal story info. Just buy the magazine if you need it... But personally, I don't think it's worth it.
Was there some point to your reply? Do you think I haven't heard of "money," or considered the possibility of buying the magazine? Or did you just want to make sure that I know you don't think the article is worth seven bucks?

I asked if someone could post the stats for me. If your answer to that question is "No," there's really no need for you to reply at all.

lgburton

First Post
i seriously doubt anyone on these boards would publish copyrighted material from a magazine. that being said, they might give you a general idea on what each of the different cohorts can do.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
lgburton said:
i seriously doubt anyone on these boards would publish copyrighted material from a magazine.

I'm afraid that's about the size of it, Peter. Generalities are fine, but reproducing the stat block is inappropriate.

-Hyp.
(Moderator)

Peter Gibbons

First Post
lgburton said:
i seriously doubt anyone on these boards would publish copyrighted material from a magazine. that being said, they might give you a general idea on what each of the different cohorts can do.
That would at least be a helpful offer, unlike Simplicity's response.

If anyone would be willing to summarize the cohorts for me, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

Simplicity

Explorer
Peter Gibbons said:
Was there some point to your reply? Do you think I haven't heard of "money," or considered the possibility of buying the magazine? Or did you just want to make sure that I know you don't think the article is worth seven bucks?

I asked if someone could post the stats for me. If your answer to that question is "No," there's really no need for you to reply at all.

I'll reply to what I choose. I post here for my own personal fulfillment. So, if I'm wasting your time, I can't say that I'm too broken up about it.

The point of my post was that soliciting copyrighted material is wrong, and you shouldn't be doing it here. Is that clear enough for you? Somehow, I get the feeling you understood it the first time, but just didn't care for the answer.

If you choose to do something illegal, don't get all pissy about it when someone stands up to you.

Peter Gibbons said:
Peter Gibbons said:
Simplicity said:

Peter Gibbons said:
That would at least be a helpful offer, unlike Simplicity's response.

Something has really irked me about this thread. Peter Gibbons, I apologise as you will most likely find this reply unneedful as well. However, having been a member of EN World for quite a while now, I have found the people here the most civil, giving and imaginative of any board on the web. The respect given to other posters and the almost complete lack of flaming is unsurpassed in my experience (and I've seen some good and some woeful sites in this regard).

In short , I feel you've lessened the standard here.
Replying to someone in the way you have above does not encourage other people to reply except in the manner that I am doing now. As such, a pair of tips for you:

Tip One: Be nice. It's not difficult. Politeness will be repaid a hundred times over by many many people here.
Tip Two: Don't expect people to wholesale copy copyrighted stat blocks and articles. Most people won't and expecting them to take the time to do so is selfish in the extreme. Expecting someone to summarise the blocks for you now almost seems ridiculous. What incentive have you given them to bother?

Hope you have a nice day.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads