• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon 350, Efficent Pull

Kiehtan

Explorer
There is a feat in Dragon 350 called efficent pull. Can someone tell me if this adds a +2 to the strength "score," or a +2 to the strength "bonus," for purposes of mighty weapons?

Thanks in advance.

iceifur

Explorer
Kiehtan said:
There is a feat in Dragon 350 called efficent pull. Can someone tell me if this adds a +2 to the strength "score," or a +2 to the strength "bonus," for purposes of mighty weapons?

Thanks in advance.

It adds +2 to your Str score (and thus +1 to your Str bonus) when using composite bows.

Last edited:

Kiehtan

Explorer
Thanks Ice. I figured that was the case, but I only have the short description of the feat and it only says "strength," so I wasn't absolutely sure.

iceifur

Explorer
Kiehtan said:
Thanks Ice. I figured that was the case, but I only have the short description of the feat and it only says "strength," so I wasn't absolutely sure.

NP. The basic rule is that bonuses to abilities apply to the total scores rather than directly to the ability modifiers unless specifically noted otherwise.

Remove ads