• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon 364 - Expeditionary Dispatches: Forest of Flesh

Vanuslux

Explorer
The article is pretty cool, though the main thing that I took away from reading it was the realization of how much I really dig the way diseases work in 4E.

Rechan

Adventurer
Mordain is one of my favorite entities in Eberron. I'm actually disappointed with this article, because I wanted a whole lot more pages. :)

I so would love to run a few adventures in that place. It's so very... sexybad.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
The skinweavers are fantastic. They remind me of some of the creatures in Robin Laws's GURPS Fantasy II: Adventures in the Mad Lands.

I love this article. :)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I recently used Mordain in the final act of my Eberron campaign as creepy, insanely powerful madman. He was great! I'll be interested to see what they make of him here (I bet there is stuff that would have been useful to me...)

xCruelx

First Post
Damn, Kieth rules.

I had decided with the switch to 4e i would go back to a core dnd experience for the first campaign. But with sweet material like this... i have to wonder if taking an eberron break was the right decision heh.

Eberron got us back into 3rd edition when we had long since given up on DND. Its quality material like this that appeals to us. I can see it wont be long before were drawn back into eberron. But for now, im stealing these to use in this game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads