• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Age?

Flobby

Explorer
Any new news about Green Ronin's Dragon Age from Gencon? I was hoping to find a thread around but haven't seen any new info on the game yet...

coyote6

Adventurer
AFAIK, it's not out, so I don't know how much new info there will be. If Green Ronin is having a seminar at the show, there might be more info then.

(I looked at the High Programmer's Gen Con schedule, but didn't see a GR seminar on it.)

weem

First Post
Sorry, guess I'm outta the loop (or I forgot) - but while I recall seeing the announcement that they were doing this, what I don't remember/know is what system they were going to use - is this a 4e thing?

Taladas

It's a new system. I think it's based off the video game's system but I could be wrong. But definitely a new system.

The video game was pushed back to next year so I expect that Green Ronin's version to be delayed also.

DMRob

First Post
Unless I missed something, according to gamefaqs and gamestop, the video game is coming out November 3rd, not next year.

kitsune9

Adventurer
Any new news about Green Ronin's Dragon Age from Gencon? I was hoping to find a thread around but haven't seen any new info on the game yet...

The last I heard this was coming out in September 09 so definitely after Gencon. I haven't been to the threads on GR's website lately, but probably should check them out to see if there's any news update.

It does sound like an interesting game though!

Flobby

Explorer
There's some info on it on GR's website, it looks pretty cool. I was just hoping they had some kind of preview at Gencon.

It apparently uses 3d6 only and has three basic classes: Warrior, Wizard, and Rogue (possibly under different names though), and those classes have loads of different abilities to choose from to specialize your character.

weem

First Post
Ahh very cool, thanks all.

I have been playing Mass Effect again and it's got me excited about the possibilities for Dragon Age - it will be interesting to see how GR handles the translation of a video game system to the table top.

Remove ads