• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon and Dungeon subscriptions to Europe

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I've recently moved back to Italy after having lived for 2 years in the U.S. In the States I had a subscription to both magazines and I am now debating whether to subscribe from Italy...

What are other people experiences with subscriptions from Europe? How long does it take for the magazines to arrive? How often do issues fail to arrive altogether?

Thanks!

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Your best bet may be to post over at Paizo.com's forums. There are a few posters here from Europe, but it looks like they missed the thread.

Cold0

First Post
Nikosandros said:
I've recently moved back to Italy after having lived for 2 years in the U.S. In the States I had a subscription to both magazines and I am now debating whether to subscribe from Italy...

What are other people experiences with subscriptions from Europe? How long does it take for the magazines to arrive? How often do issues fail to arrive altogether?

Thanks!

Hi Nikosandros,

I'm a subscriber for both magazines (well, I work for the italian edition of the magazine). In the past two years I have received Dragon and Dungeon regulary until the recent Dragon 139/Dungeon 348 "problem".

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Cold0 said:
Hi Nikosandros,

I'm a subscriber for both magazines (well, I work for the italian edition of the magazine). In the past two years I have received Dragon and Dungeon regulary until the recent Dragon 139/Dungeon 348 "problem".
Hi,

how long does it take generally to receive the magazines?

alanthaniel

First Post
I am a subscriber of the dungeon magazine. Up to the last one (139) it took the magazine two weeks to get to germany. The last dungeon arrived yesterday. I was soooo curious about the new adventure path and they kept me waiting ...

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I'm a (fairly new) Dragon subscriber from Germany. It takes its time to get here (I'm still waiting for the current one), but the two before both arrived (and maybe the current one's in the mail today, too).

Remove ads