[Dragon/Dungeon] Help! I'm no longer receiving my magazines

Lewy

First Post
Hasbro UK Control

They should have quite a bit. The usual business relationship (and I know because I'm in the same position) would be that it is a seperate company that is a subsidiary of the parent. The MD will report directly to a US VP or the US based president and they will ultimately control it. So yes they should be able to do something.

My guess is that Hasbro globally is in such a bad way that this isn't even on their RADAR. Who will have told them? Not Hasbro UK, that's for sure.

Cheers,

Lewy.

Merlin

First Post
Well, I think Paizo should tell them (its in their interest).

Question is, can Paizo request something or are they to dependent on Hasbro to say something.

Furthermore, maybe Hasbro US knows the stuff all along but they don't care (they don't directly loose money with it, so it's not important (at least in the near future).

Yraen

First Post
Missing issues

I've also been on to Paizo about my missing issue of DUNGEON. After the third email, I did finally get a reply, a reply that basically told me what Morrus posted on Wednesday. I think it was remiss of them not to let us know what was going on...surely a letter or a message-board posting sooner rather than later wouldn't have been too much. I have decided to get DUNEGON thru' my local newsagent now, and *hope* for some kind of refund for the couple of issues I'm going to miss.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Merlin said:

Furthermore, maybe Hasbro US knows the stuff all along but they don't care (they don't directly loose money with it, so it's not important (at least in the near future).
Well, there's one way to know if Hasbro HQ (US) has prior knowledge. Send them letters, not e-mail.

Remove ads