• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon in Europe?

Eben

First Post
Hi,

Are there fellow Europeans that subscribe to Dragon? Or do you all just buy them in game stores. A decent game store seems hard to come by in these parts of the Old World, so I was thinking about a subscription, but the postage cost seems rather steep(its more than the subscription itself!)
Thanks for any feedback.

Timothy

First Post
I made a deal with my local comic book store, I promiss to buy dragons everymonth and get 10% off every month. Works for me

Neo

Explorer
One of my group subscribes to Dragon here in the UK, but unlike him I just couldn't bring myself to butcher my DMG for the apparently ONLY existing european subscription card available.

anyway I was going to subscribe online, but my local gaming store manages to get me Dungeon and Dragon (usually late) but regularly so can't complain.

Eben

First Post
Thanks,

would you considerthe extra postage worth it? If my math skills are holding up, I guess that brings it at 7euro per issue.

Remove ads