• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Magazine and LGJ

Tempest

First Post
Hey all,

Can one of you Dragon subscribers fill me in on what the latest issue has in the Living Greyhawk Journal section? I remember seeing the magazine contents posted a while back but I don't believe the LGJ contents were discussed.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tempest

chatdemon

First Post
Dragon 293, the world builders issue, has LGJ 9:

A truly BAD-ASS portrait of Mordenkainen, by Greg Staples.

Places of Mystery: Spinecastle and Veralos, by Gary Holian

A Splintered Sun: Onnwal and the Glaives of Azharadian, by Stuart Kerrigan and the Onnwal Team This article containts the Glaive of Azharadian prestige class.

Campaign Update takes a month off, with promises of a full recap of LG events at Winter Fantasy in issue 10 (dragon 294)

Last edited:

chatdemon

First Post
As a side note, I think it is worth mentioning that the Canonfire! website, mentioned in author Gary Holian's bio blurb, owes a great debt of gratitude to Allan 'Grodog' Grohe, Marc Tizoc Gonzalez, and 'Talmeta' (sorry Tal, can't remember your true name to give proper credit here :p ) who are the current assistant admins on the site.

hong

WotC's bitch
chatdemon said:
A Splintered Sun: Onnwal and the Glaives of Azharadian, by Stuart Kerrigan and the Onnwal Team This article containts the Glaive of Azharadian prestige class.

Was anyone else a bit annoyed that the Glaives of Azharadian do not, in fact, use glaives?

-- Hong, still waiting for a good prestige class designed around the meat cleaver on a stick

grodog

Hero
chatdemon said:
As a side note, I think it is worth mentioning that the Canonfire! website, mentioned in author Gary Holian's bio blurb, owes a great debt of gratitude to Allan 'Grodog' Grohe, Marc Tizoc Gonzalez, and 'Talmeta' (sorry Tal, can't remember your true name to give proper credit here :p ) who are the current assistant admins on the site.

Thanks for the plug Chat :) Chat also contributed many articles and editing work, at slave-labor wages.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads