Dragon+ New "Crossover Edition"

Also there is a subscription option in iTunes now

Baumi

Adventurer
Can anyone use the PDF-Links? The Magazine itself works fine, but the Links doesn't work on Firefox or Chrome (no Adblocker, Win7).

Last edited by a moderator:

dave2008

Legend
I really like the Geryon art, probably my favorite image of him all time. I really good updated to the 1e original.

I also like the astral dreadnought art. Pretty similar to the old stuff (which was already pretty damn good), but with a bit of its own flair.

On the other hand, I am not as fond of the marut art. There is solidity to the old art that I associate with marut's that just isn't there in the new art.

Overall this getting me excited for this book (of course it was already on my buy list).

dave2008

Legend
So from this preview we know we are getting info on the Shadowfell, Nine Hells, and Sigil (which they refused to explicitly name for some reason). I don't believe that is entirely new or unexpected information, but I don't remember Sigil being specifically mentioned before.

dave2008

Legend
I know Drgaon+ got a lot of criticism to start, but it just keeps getting better and better (and it is free). A great and exclusive preview of MToF, a an exclusive monster update, an adventure, and some additional goodies thrown in.

EDIT: 2 adventures

EDIT #2: 3 adventures

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Its one of the better editions of Dragon+.

Though the Dragon classic section reminds me how how good Dragon used to be.

Remove ads

Remove ads