Dragon Stalkers

Sighing heavily, the Halfling shook his head, "I have no map...and though I could get there by memory, I'm in no shape to travel. Our tracker figured it was only one of many lairs, as the entrance seemed to only be large enough for the smaller of the Dragons. We didn't make it far in...ambushed by those Draconic warriors that attacked here and then the Dragon came in to clean up...I barely made it out to get word to the town."

Jarval

Explorer
"My brother is a good tracker, so I am sure we can find our own way back to the lair if needs be." Asmund says, hoping to lighten the halfling's sense of responsibility.

"As for your wounds, I may be able to help with them." Asmund's eyes glaze for a moment.

Grandfather, I would like to heal this one.

Of course, my boy. He has given his best for this town, and we now give him some small repayment.

And then he can take us back to the lair. Do not use too much magic on this halfling, though. All he needs to be able to do is walk, and you would better spend your spells on keeping your companions in the fights to come. Einar adds quickly.

Shaking himself out of his trance, Asmund lays his hand on the halfling's arm, and quickly channels the curative power his grandfather frees from his spell pool.

(Spontaneously casting cure light wounds on the halfling, dropping one of my prepared weapon bless spells to do so.)

yangnome

First Post
"Yes, certainly if you point us in teh right direction, we can find the beasts' lair. It would be good though if you could come along. Since you've already been up that way, it would really help us save time, time that could help prevent another attack on your city."

Remove ads