• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon stats for Krishnath!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
are you going to work on it here like my "converting" threads, or just do it own your own and say "here you go"? :)

Krishnath

First Post
A little bit of both actually, the HD and calculations and stuff, I'll probably do myself, but abilities and things like that, I will ask people's opinion on. Such as what to replace it's breathweapon with. A save or die breathweapon is not really apropriate for a dragon that is smaller than a gold dragon.

the Jester

Legend
The steel and greyhawk dragons are descirbed as one and the same in at least one source. I love that guy, and it irks me to no end that it was converted in a non-OGL but WotC-sponsored format, making it unlikely that it'll see reprinting (I mean, they left it out of the Draconomicon, for god's sake!).

Edit: Oh, and though I don't have it's original stats (except at one age category, in a particularly nasty module), I'd like to request the brine dragon, if you have access to its stats! :D

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
Bump!

Jester: Unfortunatly I don't, but I would like to have them.

And I am still looking for the old stats for the Amber, Jade, Pearl, and Ferrous dragons (Hint, hint) :p

On a small note, the steel is almost finished (posting it later today, where do you wan't me to send it Boz?), and the next dragon up is the Orange. :D

Mortis

First Post
I'ld like to see the Night Dragon from the Voyage of the Princess Ark series. I can post the OD&D stats if that helps.

Phaoz

Explorer
Krishnath said:

And I am still looking for the old stats Ferrous dragons (Hint, hint) :p :D

here you go(sorta the tables are missing due to formatting problmes)

Attachments

• frdragon.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 64

Mortis

First Post
Problems with attachment

Kirshnath

I'm unable to attach the Night Dragons stats.
It keeps saying I'm not logged in!
Probably the cookie settings on my libraries computers. :(

So if you PM me I'll send them direct.

Regards,
Mortis

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads