• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonborn: Boobs or No Boobs?

What is your boob preference for Dragonborn?

• Yes to boobs

Votes: 183 33.0%
  • No to boobs

Votes: 283 51.0%
  • Something boob-like

Votes: 43 7.7%
  • I'm more of a thigh person

Votes: 46 8.3%

Draxo

First Post
They really REALLy dont look right without tails.

I would so sign a petition to give dragonborn tails.. they just look -wrong- without them.

Imp

First Post
Achan hiArusa said:
So females would be taller and broader and males would have larger heads. Still I say no to mammaries unless dragons have them also.
Can't wait to see an adult red with a rack of udders on the next book cover they show us!

Imp

First Post
Upon further consideration the viewing of udder-endowed dragons can wait for many, many age categories.

And keep your 2 Dragonborn 1 Cup video entertainments to your own hard drives pls thx v. much. :\

Lurks-no-More

First Post
The thing to keep in mind, of course, is that dragons are neither lizards nor reptiles; they're dragons. And dragonborn aren't dragons; they're creatures with both human and draconic features.

So, as usual, despite the amusement it may give, it's ultimately utterly pointless to argue about these things. If you don't want female DBs to have breasts, say so to your players; if you don't mind, you don't have to do anything.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
From Full Frontal Nerdity:

2008-02-20.jpg

Remove ads