• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonborn class choices

tecnowraith

First Post
What's cool and unique about Warlords, Fighters and paladins in powers and visual reference? Since this both a general question and for my dragonborn class, I asked rather than strating a new thread.

Also why a Starlock for the Dragonborn rather than a Feylock?

Gloombunny

First Post
Also why a Starlock for the Dragonborn rather than a Feylock?
A feylock has little reason to care about Str and Con. A starlock wants good Cha and good Con, so you benefit from both the +2 Cha and the extra hitpoints on surges, and even the Str bonus comes in handy to get heavy armor, which you'll need 'cuz keeping both Con and Cha high doesn't leave much for your Int.

frankthedm

First Post
And for that matter, we have a dragonborn wizard in our group and it's working out just fine.
They can work just fine as wizards, but their racial benefits serve more to round them out rather than increase their class power. Their Stat overlap seems in good part designed to balance out that breath weapon power area of effect, which for a wizard is easily covered other ways.

livinginarizona

First Post
I've built myself quite a handy Dragonborn Paladin devoted to Bahamut.
Got myself a 20 AC (horrible reflex tho) brandishing a broad-sword and looking forward to using Armor of Bahamut and Sacred Circle at level 2.

Strength and Charisma seems to synergize real well with Paladins.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads