• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonborn Paladin portrait and mini

Scarecrow

First Post
I've recently been playing through Keep on the Shadowfell and I bagged the Dragonborn Paladin being curious to see how the new race played. I can breathe fire so I'm a happy little geek :)

Anyway, As has been commented on quite extensively, the portraits of the pre-genned characters don't match the actual stats so I decided to do my own.

First of all I wanted my character to look less fearsome. All the Dragonborn I've seen so far look like enormous, fearsome brutes. Given how feckless my first level character tends to be, I wanted something a bit more passive and inexperienced looking.

On my DA account I've friended a guy called Grantgoboom who has put together a PDF of figure outlines for drawing your own character portrait. So using that as a base, I painted my own character portrait, Bagsey the Dragonborn paladin of Bahamut.

As I mentioned, I've also provided a mini to go with him. I usually just cut the picture out, stick it to some black card and slot it into a plastic card base. I have, however provided this version in a fold-over tab format style doo-dad (technical terminology) with a 1" base.

Enjoy,

Crow

Attachments

• Bagsey_Portrait_screen.jpg
    Bagsey_Portrait_screen.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 24,874
  • DragonBorn_Paladin_Miniature.jpg
    DragonBorn_Paladin_Miniature.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,939

Pbartender

First Post
Very nice... I might have to play around with those templates.

Maybe I can realize my Oriental dragonborn, and Arabian Tieflings. :D

MooNinja

First Post
I've recently been playing through Keep on the Shadowfell and I bagged the Dragonborn Paladin being curious to see how the new race played. I can breathe fire so I'm a happy little geek :)

Anyway, As has been commented on quite extensively, the portraits of the pre-genned characters don't match the actual stats so I decided to do my own.

First of all I wanted my character to look less fearsome. All the Dragonborn I've seen so far look like enormous, fearsome brutes. Given how feckless my first level character tends to be, I wanted something a bit more passive and inexperienced looking.

On my DA account I've friended a guy called Grantgoboom who has put together a PDF of figure outlines for drawing your own character portrait. So using that as a base, I painted my own character portrait, Bagsey the Dragonborn paladin of Bahamut.

As I mentioned, I've also provided a mini to go with him. I usually just cut the picture out, stick it to some black card and slot it into a plastic card base. I have, however provided this version in a fold-over tab format style doo-dad (technical terminology) with a 1" base.

Enjoy,

Crow

Apologize for the thread necromancy, found it in a google search. Love the printable mini btw, I'm going to see about adapting this into my DRagonborn Warlord.

Bagpuss

Legend
Yeah I just found it with a google search as well, lovely image of a dragonborn doing something other than screaming at something.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads