Dragonlance Dragonlance comes to DMsGuild

dave2008

Legend
How did you search? When I put in DL as a filter, it shows.....
On the left side I select edition, and then Dragonlance, and I get this:
1670438868913.png

dave2008

Legend
The Piety things seems like all benefit. It's "free" extra powers for the Cleric. Or is it any class can do it
Any class. In Theros you are the god's "champion," class doesn't matter. In Dragonlance Companion, class doesn't matter either, your the god's "herald." The benefits are delivered differently though. I will let @Splinterverse answer how if they want as I don't want to spoil anything.

Also, your piety can go up and down. So you could lose benefits if your piety lowers.

Splinterverse

Explorer
Publisher
Any class. In Theros you are the god's "champion," class doesn't matter. In Dragonlance Companion, class doesn't matter either, your the god's "herald." The benefits are delivered differently though. I will let @Splinterverse answer how if they want as I don't want to spoil anything.

Also, your piety can go up and down. So you could lose benefits if your piety lowers.
Yes, any class can use the piety in our Dragonlance Companion. We include herald items for each of 21 gods from Krynn that improve based on your piety level. This is just one use of piety though. DMs can use the suggested piety triggers to design other rewards or punishments.

dave2008

Legend
Yes, any class can use the piety in our Dragonlance Companion. We include herald items for each of 21 gods from Krynn that improve based on your piety level. This is just one use of piety though. DMs can use the suggested piety triggers to design other rewards or punishments.
I thought the idea of tying it to items was interesting. I hadn't thought of using it that way. Not my preferred method, but an interesting idea that I am glad you developed.

Remove ads