• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon's Delve from Dungeonaday - OOC Discussion [FULL]

Archon Adept

First Post
renau, I looked over Illian's sheet, and I just saw a couple of quirks...

1. His total ACP should be -4, including armor and shield.

2. It looks like his saves got shuffled. I think the correct totals should be FORT +4, REF +1, WILL +2

Everything else looks just fine.

Here's a rumor for Illian to have overheard in Brindenford.

[sblock=Illian's Rumor]The artifacts known as Sao's Bones lies in a vault somewhere within Dragon's Delve. Supposedly, these dice control some aspect of cause and effect on a fundamental level.[/sblock]

Archon Adept

First Post
Erekose, I haven't given Dorian a rumor yet, either, so here you go.

[sblock=Dorian's Rumor]Portions of Dragon's Delve intersect with a mystical matrix called the wendways that allow one to slip between the spaces between spaces-but at a spiritual cost.[/sblock]

Archon Adept

First Post
Hey all, I'm ready and willing to get this show on the road as soon as possible. Do you guys think you can have character sheets all finished by, say, early next week?

As for a sixth player, I will give Walking Dad the weekend, and if he hasn't shown by then, the spot falls to Desert Hare. So, DH, keep watching, and be ready with your PC, just in case!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hey all, I'm ready and willing to get this show on the road as soon as possible. Do you guys think you can have character sheets all finished by, say, early next week?

As for a sixth player, I will give Walking Dad the weekend, and if he hasn't shown by then, the spot falls to Desert Hare. So, DH, keep watching, and be ready with your PC, just in case!
I'll put my character together this weekend.

As for a 6th, it'll have to be Walking Dad. Desert Hare doesn't/never existed. Long story.

Voadam

Legend
What is Walking dad going with? That intro material makes me want to play a curious character who wants to investigate the snippets about the place, I'm going to go with either a BoEM sorcerer or bard. Monte's sorcerers are pure blasters so little to no utility magic, the bards have their own spellchord mechanics and no bardic music or spells (I think, I have to look them over a little more).

Archon Adept

First Post
I'll put my character together this weekend.

As for a 6th, it'll have to be Walking Dad. Desert Hare doesn't/never existed. Long story.
Do tell? I've got time for a long story, and that sounds like an interesting one.

As for Walking Dad, if he doesn't appear over the weekend, in that case, I'll have to re-open recruiting. Or, we could just run with five...but I think six would be ideal.

Archon Adept

First Post
What is Walking dad going with? That intro material makes me want to play a curious character who wants to investigate the snippets about the place, I'm going to go with either a BoEM sorcerer or bard. Monte's sorcerers are pure blasters so little to no utility magic, the bards have their own spellchord mechanics and no bardic music or spells (I think, I have to look them over a little more).
I have no idea what WD wants to play, since he hasn't been around since his initial expression of interest.

In any case, I think either of these choices would fit well with the makeup of the other party members, Voadam.

Do tell? I've got time for a long story, and that sounds like an interesting one.

As for Walking Dad, if he doesn't appear over the weekend, in that case, I'll have to re-open recruiting. Or, we could just run with five...but I think six would be ideal.

Desert hare turned out to be an alt sign on for someone that pulled a scam on everyone, check out the treads at the top of the general discussion board for details.

Archon Adept

First Post
Desert hare turned out to be an alt sign on for someone that pulled a scam on everyone, check out the treads at the top of the general discussion board for details.
Ahhh...

Wow. I had been following some of that thread, but I did not realize that Reveille was also posting as Desert Hare. Thanks for clearing that up.

lvl 1 fighter

First Post

Walking Dad is an alternate for my game and told me that he can't post on the weekend.

Remove ads