Dragonslayers: After the second dragon

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
OOC: Aphram you have to move 10'ft to be in point blank range. (srry I miscalculated that last round) Gerryt is just going to take a single attack if Shaggy isn't here by tomorrow.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Round 2:

A dull gray ray shoots from Mero and strikes the dragon, her scales take on a dull gray pallor which spreads quickly over her entire body. Aphram pushes forward, and his arrow strikes home a second later, nearly missing a true heart shot. She roars in pain, and perhaps a little fear. Grim after pushing his way through the narrow gap and around Hond is unable to bring his sword to bear, he ends up standing directly in front of the dragon. Geyrrt blasts again and his rose colored energy strikes true. She turns and Geyrrt’s gaze pierces the magical darkness only to lock onto the dragons eyes. Death lies within.

The Dragon smashes into Grim biting and hitting with both claws. Grim you feel like a shadow has touched you, and for a moment you can actually see a human’s shadowy form standing beside you.
Geyrrt & Hond you hear whispering and see human shades gathering out of the corners of your eyes. You are both still stunned into inaction by fear

OOC: Mero 12+4= 16 hit (-5AC)
Aprham nat 20, 2+12 unconfirmed – 15 dmg
Geyrrt 8+9 =(hit) 14 dmg. Geyrrt will save 4+10 =14 fails – stunned,
Hond will sv: 8+3 =11 still stunned
Dragon Bite 32(11dmg), Claw 23(8dmg) & Grims fort sv 2+9 =11 failed(-1 strength)
Claw 23(7dmg) wings: 13,18 miss.

Initiatives: Geyrrt 23, Dragon 21, Mero 13, Aphram 12, Hond 3, Grim 2

Dragon@-42 hp & -5 AC

Attachments

• dragoncavF.JPG
    dragoncavF.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 104

Krug

Newshound
"W-w-what?" says Grim, his body screaming in pain. Reacting in the only way he knows how, the half-orc hacks at the dragon with his greatsword. "Who is this? Who are you? Are you aiding the dragon?" he shouts at the shadowy form.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Mero yelps in pain as the firey breath scorches his skin. At least I had the foresight to cast it. After that business with the snake I learned me lesson. He eyes a spot not far past the dragon and points his finger, shouting the words of destruction. A bead of crackling electricity leaps from his fingertips with a blast of energy and streaks towards it. He wobbles on his feat from the force of channeling the spell.

ooc: Casting a Fireball(Electricity) at D17. Activating "Born of Three Thunders" Feat from C. Arcane. Half Electricity, Half Sonic damage Reflex Save DC18. If anything in the area takes any damage from the spell, it has to make a fortitude save DC18 or be stunned for 1 round. Next a DC18 reflex save or be knocked prone. Also, with the Dragonfoe feat dragons take a -2 to their saves vs this spell. Finally, I am dazed the next round. No actions, but not flatfooted. phew!

Ferrix

Explorer
Aphram lines up another shot, taking his time to aim.

OOC: Dragonbane shot; Full Round Action; +17 Dragon's Wing (1d8+8+2d6, 20/x3), assuming point blank range

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Hond you manage to escape from the dark shades dancing around you and come to your senses.
The cavern explodes with light and sound the dragon flinches and seems to escape the worst of it. Aphram fires and another arrow strikes deep into the dragons heart. Grim, distracted by the shapes is off balance and his blow glances hamlessly off the Dragon.
The dragon stares hard at Aphram, and he feels a cold wind and sees dark shapes gathering around him. She then bites a chunk out of Grim’s shoulder and slashes and this knees with her glowing claw, bones crunch as the leg is nearly torn from his body. He collapses in a shower of blood. She is breathing hard, putting a lot of force into each blow.

Grim dies
[sblock] Grim only [sblock] Spiritpense is aware of spirits and interacts with them, although most cannot harm her directly. You are an exception. You can see dark forms clustered around Aphram and Geyrrt– you can either act to free one of them from the ethereal, or you can materialize to cast spells. You are uncertain if you have any other ghostly powers, you would have to materialize to find out. - OOC: you should prolly sblock any etherial actions[/sblock] [/sblock]

OOC:
Grim 4+12 = 16 miss
Dragon saves ref 28, fort 27, ref 21 (8 damage)
Aphram 25 hit (dragonbane 21 dmg) will sv2+6 = 8 stunned
Geyrrt – sv 18 stunned
Hond sv 22 = can act
Merro – stunned

Dragon bites Grim 11+11=22ac (16 hp) claw: 7+16 =23 (13 hp); @Hond claw 25 (10dmg), wings 13,18 miss.

Dragon @ -71 hp & -5 AC
Initiatives: Mero 13, Aphram 12, Hond 3, Grim 2, Geyrrt 23, Dragon 21

Last edited:

Mithran

First Post
Hond says "You will die" quietly, seeming sure that his statement is fact. Hond hacks at the dragon with his sword, attempting to sever it's head from it's neck.

OOC: Full attack the dragon and hope I don't get stunned again.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I am not afraid of death. The barrier that you mortals fear is only a veil to me. I can see your companion moving deeper into that grey realm.

Hond’s sword flashes and everyone feels more hopeful – Aphram and Geyrrt both escape from the shadows that surround them and return to the battle, Hond moves forward to strike a glancing blow. The dragon connects with half her limbs, Hond shrugs off the effects of her glowing claw.

Hond: 13+12(9dmg), *Are you standing over Grim or beside his body?*
Aya – Bless
Saves: Aphram 19+4(free), Geyrrt nat 20
Dragon PA = 3(5 total) Bite 18 miss, glowing claw 21,(15dmg) 19miss, wings: 23(11dmg),18miss
Hond’s Fort sv. 30
Stunning is a once a day thing, most of you are now immune -
Dragon@ -80 hp

Initiatives: Mero 13, Aphram 12, Hond 3, Grim 2, Geyrrt 23, Dragon 21

Ferrix

Explorer
Aphram knocks another arrow, "scales and blood you'll be, dragon.." he hisses as he aims and releases.

OOC: Dragonbane shot; Full Round Action; +17 Dragon's Wing (1d8+8+2d6, 20/x3)

Remove ads