• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonslayers: After the second dragon

RedSwan78

First Post
Grim the combat medic

Satisfied that the krenshar before him is now but splattered blood on the trees and Kylala is ok, Grim looks over to the others and sees them fall their enemy as well. He can't help but feel a bit sad for the creatures, all they wanted was food to survive. They must have been desperate to attack armored humanoids though.

Seeing Kylala on her feet, Grim says to her "Come ovur here. Hond luuk pretty bad and needs healing first". Grim heads over to Hond, and seeing Velsouvous says "Velsouvous, can yuu take care of Alex? I fix Hond and Kylala up guud"

Grim looks at Hond, exhausted kneeling on the ground, leaning on Aya. He chuckles a bit and says "See wut rushing off gets yuu friend?" he laughs a bit and says "It's okay, Grishnaak is happy to give me powers to heal warriors!" and with this Grim reaches out with both arms and grabs Hond's shoulders, gripping tight, and a small glow emenates from his palms, flowing into Hond. Grim holds on a bit longer than normal and tightens his grip, picking Hond up off of his knees and onto his feet. "Try not tuu get hiit so much next time! he says while winking at him.

Grim turns to Kylala and says "Yuu fought well too little acrobatic gurl. Let me fix yuu up" Grim uses his left arm to grab his right forearm and opens his right hand up and slowly pushes his right palm into Kylala's stomach. "that guud for both of yuus?"

(OoC- Grim will burn Water Walk and Water Breathing to cast 2 Cure Serious Wounds on Hond: 3d8+6, 3d8+6. Then he'll burn Make Whole to cast Cure Moderate Wounds on Kylala: 2d8+6. And if needed, Grim could have cast a Cure Minor Wound to stop Alex's bleeding: 1 pt.)

Mithran

First Post
Hond smiles "Thank you my friend. I did not run off I simply struck first, I knew either he or my self would strike first... I chose me."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Lalreth shakes his head at the others and sends Hibou up to scout for any further nasties hiding in the bushes. He keeps an arrow knocked in his bow as he scans the area for anything else that's going to take pieces of flesh out of his companions' hides.

azmodean

First Post
Velsouvous takes a moment to examine the knife in the Beast's chest, then heads over to Alex while pulling out a wand. After using the wand on Alex, Velsouvous helps him up and says, You are lucky to be alive, you should thank Grim some time

OOC:Knowledge(arcana) on the odd knife perhaps? (+7 bonus) Velsouvous uses his wand of CLW on Alex twice. (1d8+1 each).

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Velsovous leaves bloody footprints in the leaves as he rushes over to Alex – two taps with the wand and Alex sits up groaning. Hond stands resting over the still, bloody corpse of the beast. Grim fully heals Kylala, and then sees to Hond as well. The hilt still lodged in the beasts body is a dagger that seems to have been made out of the tooth of a dragon.
Hibou is irritated as always by being asked to scout in the day. Larleth can tell that his hunt is unsuccessful as he doesn’t fly in tight circles, but after a few minutes returns and goes back to sleep.

OOC: alex 2+4 = 6 hp healed. Kylala 13 hp healed, Hond 44 hp healed. Vel- Kn Arcane 17

azmodean

First Post
Did not the announcement that we saw say that the settlement we are headed to knows the ways of "turning the weapons of dragons against them"? Regardless, I have little use for daggers. Let this be a lesson to us all, stay together, especially when we are surrounded.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Leaving the corpses of the krenshar you travel on. Alex complains that he is still injured, but stops when Hond glares at him again.

The path ends in the foot hills, a truncaded mountain sits to the north - less than 15 miles away. A pair of strong doors swings open at your approach A young Stout stands in the low hallway beyond. She smiles “Welcome to Onuthod, she glances nervously at the sky, The Mother Of Fire usually hunts at night, but….. I’m Keria, Father Lux said you would be here today. Did you come by boat? Was it a long trip? I can take you to the Adler’s home, he and captain Delmar will need to talk to you. Keria wears leather armor and has a fine bow worn over one shoulder. Another stout wearing armor closes the doors behind you. Then after a moment of darkness he uncovers an ever burning torch. He sizes you up and you notice that he has one green eye and one blue.

The room is only 4' high and the walls ceiling and floot are dressed stone blocks. A narrow hallway leads down into the depths of the earth, turning sharply after 20'.

Last edited:

azmodean

First Post
We came by boat yes. I believe we will want to meet the Adler as soon as is convienient. Impressive that this Father Lux knew we would be here today.

RedSwan78

First Post
Grim the giant

Grim is quite confused by this little person and the information she spits out.

"Uhhmm.. Who this "Mother of Fire" yuu talk of? Who is Father Lux and how he know we coming?" Grim looks at the space he is entering and chooses to end his Enlarge Person spell and shrinks back to his "normal" size (which is still quite large). He crouches down to fit into the room. "Is everything this small in here?" he says with a grimace.

(OoC- being the nature of PbP gaming and all that we kind of move on quickly at times without fully discussing something that would have been talked about in a real live game, I'm sure that *someone* would have picked up the dagger. I don't really care who has it/gets it, just that *someone* picked it up. :) )

Remove ads